Question Stage 1

Hi, and welcome! I am going to include the questions that I have been asked. You can tell me if you do not want to remain anonymous, but I will assume so until told otherwise.

Questioner #1

Question: Were any girls virgins in your stories?

Me: Yes, most of the girls are virgins.

Question: So all of the girls in your stories are virgins?

Me: No, not all. Daisy isn't, Delilah isn't, and Analiese isn't a necessarily a virgin. I wrote her to not be as one-track minded like her mother. I've never written that Analiese wasn't a virgin, but I think of her as someone who will just have sex when she's ready and not as conditional as her mom.

Question: Brittany is a virgin?

Me: Welp, unfortunately immaculate conception did not occur in this magical world of Brittany. She was a virgin in the first few chapters of the first book (...Never Knew).

Question: She didn't give her virginity to Kyle?

Me: She does give her virginity to Kyle, but their relationship is fleeting.

Questioner #2

Question: What was your biggest surprise with the way people thought of your characters?

Me: I did not expect everyone to hate Brittany. :) I honestly figured that people would see Kyle as a bit more of a user, and a little on the possessive side. Everyone just felt bad for the fact that his daughter was taken from him. I understand why everyone would feel bad for him, but I was not expecting it at the time.

Question: Which book has been more fun to write?

Me: Both are near and dear to my heart, but the second book/story has been more entertaining as a writer. I think it's just because I'm older and have slowed down the story. I've gotten to play more with dialogue and character development. Dialogue is honestly my favorite part though.

Question: Who are/is your favorite characters?

Me: Grandpa 500%, but I hold Grandma near and dear too. I also will always enjoy the crazy Delilah, and the best stepdad (Zach).

Keep your questions coming!!!

See ya next time! HAPPY READINGS!!

Your Friend,

Bubz