Tsundere Girl x Reader

It was your first day at your new  school. It was still pretty early when you woke up, but a few birds could be heard chirping outside. You put on your school uniform and walked downstairs to grab a bit of breakfast. "Good Morning (Y/N)!" Your cheery mother yelled when she saw you walking down the stairs. "Heh heh. Morning Mom." You replied with a smile.

~~LE TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL~~

You hadn't seen your new school until now... and it was HUGE.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

Aww jeez, how am I supposed to my my classes in the hecka big school?! It looks pretty cool though. This is gonna be awsome! I can already tell! I kept my head tilted up, trying to look at every inch of the school. I wasn't really looking where I was going, but that shouldn't be much of a problem right?

Narraration:
You were walking into the building when you accidently ran into a girl with light pink hair and blue eyes. (I mean of couse you would! Didn't anyone ever tell you to pay attention when your walking!?) "Hey! Watch where your going! I'm tryin' to walk here!" Said the pink haired girl. You kneeled down and reached out your hand to help pull her up. Your eyes meet and the girl blushed slightly.

Tsundere Point of View:
I can't believe this aho (aho is japanese for idiot) just... wait... this aho is actually kinda... cute. I should try to start up a conversation. "You should really watch where your going you baka! Jeez, I can't belive I actually touched your filthy jacket when I ran into you!"
Narraration:
The pink haired girl stood, ignored the hand that was trying to help you up, and dusted herself off.
Okay, that was pretty rude, but you forgave her because she was pretty cute. Even while she was mad."I'm reeeeaaallly sorry that i bumped into you..uh.. what's your name?" you asked. "M-my name is
Tomoyo Takashi. I don't really care to know your name, but it would proably be pretty rude now to not ask yours."
Really. THATS What you don't wanna be rude about? "My name's (y/n) (l/n)! It's very nice to meet you Tomoyo-San!" You said with a smile. Your bright smile secretly made Tomoyo's heart melt, be she tried not to let it show.

T

o be Continued...?

(if you want a continuation of this story, just ask! I have a bunch of ideas!)