I

________

Name: Saikyō Fuzen Krono

Age: 23 years

Gender: Female

Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Bisexual  ,  Panromatic

Nickname(s): Kyō

Alias(es): The Gods Champion

Date of Birth: 11 / 19

Astrological/Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Species: Pure Blooded Saiyan

Blood Type: AB -

Status: Middle Class Saiyan ; Brawler

Occupation: Universal Fighter , Peacemaker , Rebel warrior

The Character’s Appearance

General Appearance:
(Describe your character’s physical appearance with as much detail as possible. Don’t just list off words; get descriptive with how you describe your character instead of just stating their appearance.)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128lb

Handedness: Ambidextrous

Tattoos/Birthmarks/Scars:
She has a particular tattoo on her shoulder blade , which is the symbol of the village she was born in.

Jewelry/Accessories:
Saikyō has golden cuffs that are secured tight around her wrist , though , they do not bother her . Those cuffs are a power source , with the help of the jewels that matches her eye color  .

About the Character

Personality:
Saikyō tends to be a closed off character , though opens up in time . Once she opens up to your character , she tends to be very loving and supportive . She will become over protective if her friends are harmed in anyway . Bravery  ,   stubbornness  ,   fierce is also traits in her personality book .

Powers and Abilities

Its said that Saikyō was meant to be the strongest in the universe she was born in , legendary blood flowing through her body . But for now , the monks of universe 7 tamed her wild blood , so that someday her raged power can be controlled by HER .

Alternate Form(s): Saikyō has achieved a form called SSJ Aries  ,  which is a form that boosts her strength and agility x10 her normal power. Like Ultra Instict , this form is rather dangerous both to the user and the target.

Relationships

Family:
Mother - Misaki Krono [ unknown ]

Father - Jakuro Krono [ deceased ]

Siblings
-  N / A

Aunts/Uncles

- Taiga Himari ; Aunt [ deceased ]
- Hano Himari ; Uncle [ unknown ]

Nieces/Nephews
- N / A

Children
- N / A

Friends:
- U / C

Pets:
Saikyō was sent to Universe 7 with her companion Inca  ,   who is a coal black and fire red dragon  ,  who took on the image of shenron

Enemies:
- (list the names and where they are from
- repeat if needed)

Relationship(s): (partner/spouse)
- N / A

Character Background

Saikyō was born in an unknown universe ( unknown to her ) ,  her parents were middle ranked saiyans who looked after
Saikyō full time during her fetus stages . Though at a young baby , she was sent to another planet from war with another alien race . She was the last of her bloodline and the only saiyan child to make it out alive from the massacre of her village  . Her pod crash landed on another alienated planet , in a different universe ,  with the help of the gods . A planet filled with humans , where a monk took her in . Living among the humans was a difficult change , she was reckless and a brute , but the monks were able to control her strength . Teaching her martial arts and helping her unlock the strength that was locked in her saiyan blood . Unlike Goku , the monks kept her inside  ,  away from the moon because of her monkey - like tail . Undergoing intense training , Saikyō was molded into the strongest fighter among the town , in the future gaining the attention from two particular surviving saiyans .

 Undergoing intense training , Saikyō was molded into the strongest fighter among the town , in the future gaining the attention from two particular surviving saiyans