Chapter 1

Suga POV

    My name is Min Yoongi but people call me Suga at school. I'm the most wicked playboy in school cause you know,something bad happen in my past that make me became so cruel and wicked. I love to fooling around with girls hearts in my school. 

Except for one girl, that really attract my attention and I never get bored disturbing her,that is Jungkook little sisters Jeon Vanelia or her nick name Vaney.

    Me , Namjoon and Taehyung stay together in one house cause our parent always went for their business trips and lastly, they end up asking us to stay in one house so that it would be easy for us to go to school together. 

Along the way to school, Taehyung just like a weird alien that talking to the plants and some stuff.Meanwhile ,Namjoon 24 hour sticking his head at the books , What I mean is ..he keep on reading and studying.

AS soon as we enter the school, We saw the other sitting on the bench near the school building.We slowly approach them and give them our friendship handshakes.

"Yooo guys! sorry for being late..it Namjoon  hyung again..He broke another lamp" Taehyung sighed.

"IT okay Taehyung..as long as you guys came to school that is much better for us " Jin smiles.

I nodded my head agree with Jin statement. But then, I frowned as I saw Jungkook reading some story book early in the morning. I slowly approach him and snatch away the book from him.

"Seriously kookie???? Harry potter??? " I frowned as I look at the book cover.

"Give me back that book hyung..it my favourite Novel all the time.." Jungkook sighed.

"Aaa I see..Where is your little sister anyway..I haven't see her today" I asked.

"what??? you gonna play her heart like what you did to the other??? nu uh..not gonna happen hyung..She is different ..and please don't disturb her" Jungkook warned.

"I just asked about it okay..calm down your ass" I scoffed and give him back his books.

Jungkook rolled his eyes toward me and continue reading his book. I look around and bingo, the one and only girl I been searching. Suddenly , an evil plan appear in my head. I give the other a smirked, they only look at me with a frowned and continue chit chat among each other.

"May I excuse.. I have something to do..bye" I stood up quickly and ran toward the school building that lead me toward the dance studio and of course I go there cause Jungkook sister is went that way.

Vaney POV

 I was excitedly skipping to the my favourites places that is the Dance studio.  but then, I was about to open the door and great, the wicked stupid playboy standing in my way with a smirked.

" What do you want Suga???" I asked with monotone.

"Well, Buy me some lunch later.. I will wait at the rooftops like usual."he winked at me.

"Euww..did you just winked at me mr???  and one more, please buy it by yourself okay"I scoffed.

"nu uhhh..you better help me or else, I tell your brother that you fail for your mathematics exam"he warned.

"what the.. fineeee..what do you want for lunch???" I asked as I took out my phone to take some note.

" Kimchi fried rice and tteobokki..that all" He winked.

"stop winked at me, even a thousand time you winked.. I won't fall in love with some stupid wicked playboy like you!" I grunted.

"yah yah..shut up and don't forget my lunch..that all..swaggg" He smirked and walk away .