"kill"

╔══☆═════════════╗
K I L L
╚════════════☆═══╝

"if he's a serial killer,
than what's the worse that
can happen to a girl who's
already hurt?"

y/n's eyes watered as she saw her mother waving at her from far away, wearing the same white floral dress covered in thick red blood. y/n let out a single tear as she saw her mother through her bedroom window.

"holy shit." she whispered to herself. but before it could have done anything, y/n's stepmother walked into her room.

"oh honey. are you alright?" she asked as she looked at the frightened girl.

y/n looked away from the crackhead of the clown and glanced at her stepmother as she wiped away her single tear.

"uh, y-yeah. i'm fine." y/n gently smiled.

"okay honey. if you need anything, i'll be here for you."

"thanks." y/n sighed as her stepmother walked out of her room.

y/n turned back around and saw that it was gone. she then grabbed her backpack, walking out of her house, and instantly grabbed her bike, biking to bill's house.

y/n biked to his house and jumped off her bike, she put it on the sidewalk. she ran up the stairs of the debrough household and knocked on the house a numerous times. she was about to knock one last time but the door rapidly opened.

"y/n?" bill asked as he looked down at the tense girl.

"b-bill. i-i saw it, again." y/n looked at him with misery in her eyes.

bill gulped and closed the door behind him.

together the two walked towards the front on the house to grab their bikes.

"we have to k-kill it." bill looked at the girl with terror in his eyes.

KILL IT