How It All Began [ Chapter 1 ]

Narrator: Ok so for the people who didn't look at the description well this is NOT the original anime Deku doesn't turn evil (but I wish he did) Deku is from an anime called My Hero Academia for those who don't know but if you didn't know that then why are you here anyway that's all I wanted to say

{ Dekus POV }

       Everyday I get pushed down and threatened by the hands of my childhood friend, Kacchan I've been bullied by him sense we were in kindergarten because I was quirkless and I still am every time I'm alone and Kacchan is there he pushes me and tells me "Go Kill your self  you useless nerd" or "Why don't you go jump off the roof" I wanted to become a hero but I don't have a quirk, I'm walking home and going through a tunnel but then a monster attacks me, that's when I met all night he saved me but somehow we ended up on a roof talking I told him I wanted to become a hero just like him, I asked him if I could be hero even if I don't have a quirk he said " I cannot simply say. "You can become a hero even without power" it crushed me, my heart so I actually took Kacchan's  advice and tried to commit suicide but jumping off the building after all might left but before jumping off the building I wrote this in my journal and in my journal had every hero in it even Kacchan I had wrote that I looked up to him I did I really did. I closed my book and jumped but then a guy with blue hair and a hand over his face saved me he said that I was useful to him that he saw something in me and told me to come with him so I did and I met the others their names are, Dabi-he has black hair and he is half purple his quirk is blue flames, Himiko Toga-has blonde hair and looks like a high school girl she collects blood, High-end-he is a noumu, the portal dude that can teleport people and finally the one who saved me Tomura Shigaraki. Tomura took me to his master and I knew who he was All For One Tomura left the room and closed then door I was left alone with all for one.

{All For One POV}
        "So Midoriya" young  Midoriya jumped slightly as I said those words "yes all for one" Midoriya spoke quietly "Why are you trying to commit suicide?" I asked looking like I was curious but I hade already known why he was about to commit suicide I had been watching him for years now and I think he is suitable for my quirk "I-I was tired of the pain I even got shut down but my hero, I can't be a hero" Midoriya spoke sadly then I spoke "what if I would give you a quirk" Midoriya's head shot up as I said that he looked confused "I have a plan for you" he seemed a little bit interested so I  try to get into his head sense he is already sad and has already given up it won't take much effort "Don't you want to take revenge on the people who bullied you, looked down on you" Midoriya was quite so I talked a little more "Don't you want people to feel sorry for hurting you, don't you want them to beg you to spear them?" I was grining under my mask and I look at Midoriya's face it's blank then I see a smile and bright-ish dark-ish eyes pop out and he answers with a cheeky grin "of course" I knew it would work "You will train so you can control the power and use how you like" he was standing there with his head up and a big grin on his face he replied "yes master and call me Deku not  Midoriya" that's all it took a little provoking and a lot of sadness it was a success a new villain entered the world and this villain may be the strongest in the world and could defeat all might the world would be doomed.

{Narrator's POV}
      Deku trained for days and days for hours in the world outside of the villain hideout Deku was missing all might found Deku's journal and read it and felt horrible for basically telling Deku he couldn't become a hero cause he was quirkless. Bakugo assumed Deku actually committed suicide because everyday he would tell Deku to kill him self and he thought that he actually did it he felt bad then one day all might told Bakugo that Deku was missing and asked him questions and gave him the journal that was Deku's Bakugo read it and even felt worse but today was Thursday and today was the day Deku got all for one's qurik and Deku was excited.

{Deku's POV}
      Hehe finally the day has come they day I get all for one I walk happily for the main room where everyone is waiting for me all for one was sitting in a chair in the middle of the villains, I walk up and stand there with my hands behind my back and I'm all dressed up in a tux, I listened to all for one as he spoke "Are you ready Deku" I nod and say "Yes master" I watched amused as all for one cute his arm, blood pouring out "Drink"  he said I walk up and drink a large amount of blood then stop and stand back.Toga speaks "So pretty boy how are you feeling" I reply in a low voice "I feel perfectly fine" as I laugh and a big purple aura surrounding me "It feels amazing" the quirk makes me taller and my voice deeper.Toga and the others watched in amazement then all for one spoke "You should try out the quirk" "On who" I reply very intrigued "On some noumus" "Yes of course" I walk away with the others walking behind he into a room full noums.They come charging at me I defeat them all with one swing I laugh like a maniac the others shocked in amazement Toga walks up and wraps her arm around me "That was amazing Deku" "Yes, Yes it was Toga" I say.

{Narrator POV}
      It had been 1 year sense Deku got his quirk and sense Bakugo last seen Deku. Tomura found out that Bakugo's class was going on a trip to USJ the villains come up with a plan to attack the at USJ after 3 hours of planing they finally came up with a plan.

               ........TO BE CONTINUED...........