Chapter one - Introduction

They were gonna get you, your freedom was gonna be ripped from you and back to the foster system you would go. Your thoughts raced along the fast beating of you heart, All you could do was run, run as fast as your legs could take you, but as long as your hand was holding onto Idas you would be happy.

Ida was once your personal Android at one of your foster families but they were cruel, rough and brutal. Ida was an AX400 android who deviated to protect you. The two of you had been together for months now running from police and hiding in abandoned buildings. You were only 15 years old.

"Y/N Im slowing you down"Ida puffed as you ran,"no Ida, Im not gonna leave you behind"I stated bluntly. Then you turned a corner only to be met with a brick wall, a dead end.

"No, no, no, no" you pulled at your hair knowing they would kill Ida, knowing the police would only see her as a machine. "Detroit Police! Up against the wall!"An older man declared pushing Ida roughly up against the brick. "Get away from her!" you spoke hurrying to Idas aid, only a pair of arms wrapped around you keeping you from helping your friend.

"You dont need to see this" A male spoke turning you around so that you faced him, the man himself sported a set of warm cedar eyes and matching brunette locks, styled to perfection besides a tuff of hair that refused to be tamed. You stop squirming accepting defeat, The man put a comforting arm around you leading you towards a car, as you looked at his arm it came to your attention that this man was an android.

Turning your head to get a glance at Ida a tap brang your view back to the android, "Its ok, My name is Connor the android sent by cyberlife." He said with a smile, it was artificial unlike Ida who smiled with love this was a smile programmed for comfort.

"Im Y/N" You respond as you reach the vehicle, The android generously opened the door as you slipped into the car, it smelt of alcohol and dog (assuming his from the dog hairs covering the seat). You stare out the tinted window seeing Ida looking around for you as she was forced into the back of another car, and as you had thought she was treated like shit.

Fucking typical.

You were brought out of your trance by the car door opening as the older detective flopped into the drivers side. The man looked back to meet your stare.

"Hey kiddo, Im Lieutenant Anderson, now we are gonna get you back to the family who would be missing you right about now. You're gonna be alright" Lieutenant Anderson spoke warmly with a smile that was shadowed by his grey beard.

"I-I dont have a family to miss me, sir" Your words must have shocked the Lt who stopped turning the keys to look at you. "Shit, well take good care of ya kiddo" The aged detective turned the keys as the engine roared to life.

-Time Skip-

You walked into the station feeling extremely short next to Connor and the Lieutenant. Androids and people walked around the office, "This is my desk you can sit here for a bit" The Lieutenant spoke with a gruff voice that was filled with love. "Thank you sir" You smiled sitting down on a chair next to Connors desk "Please call me Hank" You smiled this time "Thanks Hank" He reminded you of your own father.

You heard the doors open and you saw Ida in handcuffs.

"IDA!" You screamed running to her aid, you wrapped your arms around the you friend but yet again you were ripped away, well more like you were pushed away by a man.

"Get the fuck off it" The man scolded as you fell to the ground. "Don't touch the kid, Reed" Hank shouted getting in the mans face, Connor rushed to your aid helping you back to your feet. A protective arm around wrapped around you.

You looked at Hank who was going red with anger, he grabbed the man known as Reed by the collar as the other cop (you would soon learn to be Chris) walked Ida off to the interrogation room, you eyes met longingly but you stayed in Connors hold.

"Control that little girl, Anderson" Reed snapped "She doesn't need controlling you need to know your place, as a cop you don't push kids" Hank retaliated. You watched as the two went back and forth until something brought your attention "She's gonna go back to the orphanage, so you're gonna have lost two kids Anderson, what a shame" Reeds words were accompanied by a devilish smirk.

Hank froze before his voice bellowed "She's my daughter now, I'm gonna protect her from people like you" Hank yelled before walking back toward you.

Both you and Connor wore expressions of shock, "Come on Kiddo, let's go" Hank walked you and Connor back to his desk. He really did remind you of your own father, because now he was.

_______________________________________________________

Howdy my friends this is the first chapter of Brother so I hope you enjoy