1

I woke up to find myself in a room I definitely didn't fall asleep in. The walls were an obnoxiously loud and perky yellow with dark oak flooring. The room was completely empty, aside from seven other individuals. One by one, everyone slowly started awakening. It wasn't until everyone was up that we noticed a transparent ripple in the center of the room. We all stayed still, staring at the rift expectantly. Eventually, two human-like creatures stepped out.

One was a female with striking beauty. She had a petite face and figure. Her blonde hair was long and curled just enough to frame her face. Her lips were full and pouty, and she had a small, button nose. I looked at her eyes and my breath caught in my throat. They were a kaleidoscope of colors, mesmerising me, pulling me in. I didn't want to look away, however my sight was distracted by the tail and ears of a jaguar, which were also attached to her body.

The other figure was male. He too was inhumanly attractive. His hard, cold eyes were what attracted my attention first, only to move on to his jet black wings, the same color of his hair. His demeanor seemed very serious, as opposed to the playful aura of the female. I'm guessing he was the type to do what needed to be done, nothing more, nothing less.

"Sweety, you're staring."

I felt my cheeks turn pink as I glanced back at the neko before looking intensely at the floor. "Sorry."

"What's going on? What are we doing here?" Katharyn, one of the others in the room, asked.

"Right...we haven't told you yet. Well, first, why don't we introduce ourselves. You can call me Lillith, and that big ball of darkness over there is Aeron."

I saw Aeron roll his eyes, but he didn't say a word. I guess he's used to Lillith talking enough for both of them.

"Okay...but you didn't answer her questions." Amber, another person who woke in the room, responded.

Lillith giggled,"Ah yes about that. We-" Aeron coughed,"I was bored and wanted to have you guys play a little game,"she pouted,"Don't you want to play with me?"

With the way she said it, I would've played anything with her. Even Monopoly. And I hate Monopoly.

A third member of the room, James, replied,"If that's the case, then what's Frank Iero doing here?"

Another member, Cody, snickered,"Good one."

James smirked,"Thanks. Wasn't sure who'd get it, but everyone always uses Gerard Way in these situations and I felt like we needed something different."

Constance, yet another contestant of Lillith's game, stated,"You could've always done Pete Wentz"

"Or Billie Joe Armstrong" Gabe, the second-to-last contestant, added.

"Does it really matter?" Scott, Lillith's last player, chimed in.

"Yes. As much as I love making fun of Aeron, we've got to get a move on," Lillith agreed,"He's here to help me out in case anyone gets out of line. Now," she clasped her hands together,"let me explain the rules and goal of the game. So, your goal is to stay alive. There are no rules, yay! Annnnd winner is the last one standing. This'll be fun!"

"What do we get if we win?"I asked.

"Huh?" Lillith cocked her head in confusion.

"Well, with such a deadly game, there's got to be a killer prize at the end. Something that makes winning worth it."

"Your prize is being alive. Isn't that enough?" She whined.

Every player shook their head no.

Lillith let out an exasperated sigh,"Fine. Winner receives one wish. Anything. And it'll come true. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever you want."

The rift opened up again. "Well that's it. You'll see me and Aeron periodically. I'll be watching. And the game officially starts in three, two, one! Begin!"

And they were gone, leaving all eight contestants, including me, alone in the room.