A Nightmare Always Starts a Day Well

The weather, harsh, blistering cold, the skin under her jacket pimpling over with goosebumps, the tears streaking down her cheeks burning like a fire as she watches on in horror and fear..angry grunts and curses being spat out, the howls of an angry, sad, broken man only a few short jabs away to plunging a knife through the heart of a survivor emotionally shattered. And in order for anyone to survive... one must not...
Which leaves the fate of these two people, people who have been there for her in different ways in the hands of a terrified 11 year old girl..
She reluctantly reaches and grasps the cold metal of the recently forgotten gun, and slowly brings it to eye level, trying to keep it steady as her hands shake with fear and sadness as she stares on as two forces of chaotic energy wage war. Before finally she decides that everything that lead up to this moment was too much for her..she just cant have any more blood on her hands. And as she turns her head, closed her eyes and lowered the gun, all that is heard is sound of cold, unyielding steel piercing through skin and the cries of another dying soul...

"Clem? Clem wake up"

Clementine shoots up in a cold sweat, panicing before she sees AJ and his worried expression "sorry goofball, j-just a nightmare that's all its nothing", she says hoping that reassures him, which it had seemed too for now at least. He crawls over to the car window and gazes outside "its morning we should go before a herd comes by", he says gazing over the field I had parked the car in. Clem has a quick glance over her surroundings before nodding "yeah, besides we're low on supplies so its best if we get going now to c" she states as she repositions herself in the seat and begins to start up the car.
"Front seat now AJ" she directed as she buckles herself up and checks her mirrors "dont forget to buckle up" she adds. He nods and crawls back into the front passenger seat and quickly buckles himself up, he smiles up at Clementine and nods causing her to do the same before she shifts the gear and steps on the accelerator, driving away with a nice revv.

And as they head off once again on their journey to nowhere, she looks through her rearview mirror to see the biggest thing that ruined the world and humanity...a herd of walkers following slowly and limply after a sound they will never catch. Clementine cant help but sigh as she brings her eyes back to the view ahead as she gets back on the mildly broken and forsaken road.

Just another begining of a day in hell.

A/N: Okay so this was in my head for a bit since the release of the first episode of the final season so I thought why the f**k not and write up a story with an emotionally and mentally traumatized Clementine meeting up with Ericson crew. Anyways so this is so short and I apologize but I promise the next one will be longer..and if any of you are interested in my other stories I'm slowly getting back to updating those as well I promise. Anyways thats enough from me now, I'd love to hear what you guys thought and any improvements you think I could make. Anyways bye for now.