𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ EIGHT
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ A HORRID DATE NIGHT
i hate this, i feel completely useless.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      LUNA HAD BEGAN TO PULL OFF HER MOTHER'S curlers just as the door bell rang causing Melissa to jump in fright knowing her date was too early. Her mother has been asked out on a date which made Luna very happy for her mother especially since she hasn't been on a date since she had split up with their father.

"He's early. He's early." Melissa began to ramble making Luna laugh quietly.

"I'll get the door, it's probably not even him, Mom. Just change into your clothes."

"Thank you." Melissa sighed in relief. Luna nodded in reply before making her way downstairs opening the door only to reveal a familiar curly haired brunette.

"Allison." Luna greeted making Allison greet her in a shy manner. "Hi Luna, is Scott home?" She asked shyly, raising a finger upstairs gesturing for Scott.

"Yes, come in." The pregnant woman opened the door wide enough for her to come in. Allison muttered a small 'thanks' entering the home, her eyes landed on her swollen stomach. "When are you due?"

"A week from now I believe so. She's a real fighter. So I wouldn't be surprised if I go in labor sooner." Luna chuckled rubbing her belly slightly making Allison chuckle a little bit.

"Well congratulations. Hopefully I could meet her soon." Allison suggested making the brunette nod in agreement.

"Of course. Anytime you are welcome." Luna smiles making the hunter feel warm inside from the older woman's attitude. Luna gave such a motherly feel to her.

"Scott's room is the second one on the right." Luna informed the girl making her nodded in thanks before  she proceeded to go upstairs. Just as Luna was about to make her way to the kitchen to get her tub of strawberry ice cream, there was another knock. She smiled figuring it would be her mother's date.