Ferdinand x reader: All for love

Y/N POV
Me and my girls had just moved to a new ranch, right next to a sweet family that takes care of bulls.
I've heard that the girl who lives there is the sweetest in at least a 2 mile radius.
I'm a lucky girl, the farmer, Henry, always says. I have my window towards the city, where the sun goes down, unlike Bia, cause she has her window towards the giant tree and the bulls. But she's a tough gal, she can handle it.
(Bia is the name of your friend, ok? Ok, good)
I walk out on the green grass, that corners around the bull area. I walk as close as I dare to the bulls, and I can already hear them fight.
-Y/N, what are you doing? My other friend, Melody (If any names that I put here is yours, just change it) asks as her and Bia comes and joins me. I ignore her question and walk a little further, so I could see the bulls. Bia and Melody walk after me. I see them all.
One has a ridiculously long fringe that stands straight up, one is looking a little... rigid....
One is incredibly fast and small, and two are looking very macho, except one of them has half a horn.
-Why are you, are you checking him out? Bia asks. I look at her.
-Who? I ask. Melody points to a big, blackfurred bull that's playing around with a small girl.
'He, is, kinda cute...'
-What, no! I lie. Well... I wasn't buuuuut...

Apparently some of the bulls saw us and decided to come over.
-Hey there girlies.... You new here? The one with a broken horn asks.
-Eh, Yeah, we were just looking for a good eating spot, sorry if we disturbed you, Melody says. Melody was a little thinner than I was. Bia was the opposite. She was pretty big. I am about in between.
-No, no, absolutely not! You can stay here. We just wanted to know our new neighbors, The smaller one says.
-I'm Valiente, the one with one horn says.
-I'm Guapo, the black and reddish one says.
-I'm the fastest dude in the country! Call me Bones! The smaller one says.
-That's Maquina, but we call him Frankenstein, Bones says and we girls look at him in confusion.
-He was made in a lab, Bones whispers and Maquina.... Smiles...?
-Hi! I'm Angus, and I'm from Scotland! I love Spain! The hairy one says (sorry Angus, I had to!).
-Hi! Melody says.
-Well... I begin and look at us.
-I'm Y/N. This is Melody, and that is Bia. We just moved here, as you may can see, I say.
-Yeah... We hope you can forgive Ferdinand over there. He just loves Nina... The girl that raised him. And she loves Lupe, our "calming goat", Valiente says and Bones runs over to them and they come over to us. The girl- I mean, Nina, gasps in astonishment.
-Are you our new neighbors? She asks happily. I moo in confirmation.
-She giggles happily and reaches out to me. I carefully put my muzzle in her hand and she starts to pet me.
I smile. This is wonderful. She has to go because it's dinner, but Ferdinand and Lupe says.
-So you're our new neighbors huh? Lupe asks.
-Yeah, it looks like it, I say.
-Great! At least I'm not the only girl anymore! She says and jumps onto Bias back.
-Get off you hyper furball! Bia says and shakes her off.
-Rude! Lupe says and walks back to the bulls.
-H-hi, Ferdinand says.
-Hello there, I say and smile.
-Eh, welcome to our part of the world, he says.
-Thank you, I say. We smile at each other. Suddenly the world disappears and all I can see is Ferdinand's baby blue eyes.
-Hey Ferdinand! Guapo says.
-Time to go! Bones says.
-Yeah, ok... see you later! Ferdinand says as he walks off.

-You were TOTALLY checking him out, Melody says.

A few months later:

We've been living here for the last couple of months. All the bulls and cows has gotten along well! Especially me and Ferdinand. We clicked immediately.
I'm walking home from a day filled with adventures. With adventures I mean Melody getting her head stuck in between a couple of planks.
I walk into my booth and almost fall asleep immediately.

-It's good that you've been having such a great time sweetie, Henry says and pays me on my back. I moo.
-Because we're moving to the next town in a couple of days, he says and walks away. I don't say anything. I don't think anything. I just fall asleep.

The next couple of days are horrible.
Especially the day we're moving.
The day was coming to an end and we were getting placed inside a big truck.
-Y/N, what's happening? What are they doing? Ferdinand asks. Bia and Melody looks at me, and I sigh.
-We're moving,
-WHAT!? The bulls scream. But Lupe screams the loudest.
-Why didn't you tell me? Ferdinand ask.
-I didn't want to make you feel sorry for us. We're moving permanently to a farm in Madrid, I say.
-But... Bones says and looks at Ferdinand. Ferdinand looks like he's about to cry, but he smiles and walks over to me.
-I hope you have a good time in Madrid, he says and hugs me. I hug back and then we're off.
Ferdinand smiles at us as we get driven away.

Third person POV
As Y/N and the other cows gets driven away Ferdinand smiles. As the truck disappears he cries and walks away to his tree. Bones and Guapo  follow him.
-Are you ok? Bones ask.
-Yeah I just... Need sometime alone... Ferdinand says and they get dismissed.

It's been a week since Y/N had left, and Ferdinand was severely depressed. He didn't eat, he only slept when he couldn't help but to fall asleep, he didn't play with Nina like he used to.
He didn't like the thought about being without his Y/N. The others had noticed, even Nina had noticed something was wrong.

-It's maybe time for him... Nina's dad says.
-No, it's not. He misses Y/N, Nina says and looks at Ferdinand through the window. Then something little gets up in her head.
-Maybe we can find her! Nina says.
-What? Where? Her dad asks.
-In Madrid! Nina says.
-Are you saying we should search through every farm in Madrid? Her dad asks.
-Yep! Nina says and runs out to Ferdinand.
-Hey Ferdinand! We're going to find Y/N! Nina says and Ferdinand looks at her.
-C'mon! No time to lose! Nina says and all the bulls load into the truck they got.

They search in many days and many nights.
But one day when Nina asks a farmer if he has a cow called Y/N, Lupe sees someone trying to steal the car with all the bulls in the truck behind.
-Hey! Stop! She screams and Ferdinand looks at her. He immediately picks her up and runs after the car. All the bulls inside the truck are wondering what's happening.
Cuatro look through the glass in front and sees that an unknown man is driving the car.
-Someone has hijacked the car! And Ferdinand is trying to stop them! He says and the bulls get thrown from one side to the other as the car slides to a stop. The man runs away and the door to the truck.
-Are you guys ok? Ferdinand asks.
-Yeah.... the bulls choir as they stand up.
The car starts again and it's the hedgehogs.
-You did want to find that girlfriend of yours? Una says.
Ferdinand placed himself with Lupe inside the truck and they drive to the next farm.

A while later;
Ferdinand and the bulls step out of the truck and the first thing they see is cows. They walk into the swarm and searches for Y/N.
Then, in the far back they see her.
Ferdinand runs to her, but falls over his legs in front of her. He looks up at her and she looks with shock at him.
-Ferdinand? What are you-? Y/N asks but her interrupted by Ferdinand.
-H-Hey Y/N! I just- I, Ferdinand says as he stands up and fumbles with words.
-You came all this way... Jut to see me? Y/N asks and smiles. Ferdinand just nods. Y/N giggles and places their heads together.
-You silly goose, she says.
-All for love.... Ferdinand says and smiles.

A couple of weeks later, Nina's dad arranged for Y/N, Bia and Melody to live in the farm next to them again, taking down the fence in between.
Lupe and Bia are frenemies, Melody and Valiente are dating and you and Ferdinand are Nina's "favorites". She loves you both, and you love each other.
You are going to be wed... At least that's what Nina said.

And just like Ferdinand said....
You'll do it all for each other.
Because it's all for love.

————————————————————
What do you think? I've got more coming!
And please request if you want! I am open for ideas.