Chapter 1: The dragon Raid

Chapter 1: the Dragon raid

The dragons hit berk once again but this time their intentions is to take the baby dragon prince with them to their king and that is what the storm cutter does while tthe vikings were defending their kin and not doing anything the stormcutter went to the cheifs house he went to his prince's baby room where he found the baby sleeping in his cribe. So the stormcutter went to the cribe and began to play with him but he was interupted by a axe going by his head but he just fired some fire at the viking but he knew he had to finish his mission and grab the baby so he grab the baby gently and put the baby on his back where he took to the sky to go to the dragon king. But while he was heading to his king he noticed a night fury egg all lone. So the storm cutter grabbed the egg and continued on it's way. When it got to the dragon king he put down the egg and baby infront of his king.

10 years later

Hiccup was walking around with his nightfury going to his father for some help on the dragons being very relentless and attacking islands and taking fish and sheep. Sowhen he found his dad he spoke in his dragonease and said "dad i need to talk to you about the dragon attacking villages and taking fish and sheep from those villages. Especially this village named berk." So his father said " Hmm take Toothless and cloudjumper and figure out what is going on and keep your identy a secret and i would be glad if you wear your amour and keep your dragons hidden from the vikings and if they try to kill them prove them a life time these two dragons will protect you."  All Hiccup did was nod and call to toothless and cloudjumper then they left.