𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ NINE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ FORMAL READY
you need to tell her how you feel. just say it, say it again, say it differently.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      "CALL IT AGAIN." SCOTT SAID TO HIS BEST FRIEND, the sarcastic boy sighed in annoyance. The three of them all stood in Scott's room, her brother had lost his phone and forgot where he had placed it.

Luna had yet to hear from Derek and has been worrying like crazy but she had to calm down. Scott has been with her trying to calm her down, not wanting her to stress too much and effect his niece. She had been waiting by her window, hoping that the man would make his way through the window. Scott had to force the soon-to-be mother to take a nap when they had came back from Deaton which she agreed to.

But not long after she was awaken by Scott throwing things in his room, looking for his phone.

"It's not here." Stiles sighed in annoyance before shrugging. "So you lost your phone. Why don't you get a new one?"

Luna looked at the boy in disbelief, "He can't afford a new one."

That's when Scott began to slightly panic, he knew that Peter was going to make his way to hurt Allison. He had been freaking out ever since he threatened him earlier at the clinic and didn't know what to do without Derek. "I can't do this alone. I have to find Derek."

"Okay, you're not alone. You've got me and Luna." Stiles pointed between himself and the pregnant woman making her nod her head. "And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead to me."

Luna sent the sarcastic boy a glare smacking his arm causing him to yelp. "He's not dead, Stiles."

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Of course not, baby daddy can't be dead."

"They need him to get to the Alpha, they're not going to kill him." Scott informed making Luna somewhat relax that he wouldn't be dead anytime soon.