Disclaimer

Hello my fellow members of the Ares army and if you're new hey what's up I'm Ares and I write shitty books people seem to like for some odd reason.  

I do not own the cover picture, nor do I own the pics and vids I use in this story all right go to their owner. I do own everything else!

I am Cuban American. By both parents, like both my parents were born and raised there and they raised me pretty similar to the way someone would be raised over there (well my mom and stepdad who is Dominican from the island). My mom is from Havana (the capital) and my father is from a place called Cienfuegos but my grandmother's family is from Cuba's second island, Isla de la Juventud which is Cuba's second biggest island. For those who don't know there are over 4,000 islands and cays around Cuba which makes it an archipelago.

I grew up speaking Spanish and English is my second language

I grew up speaking Spanish and English is my second language. I learned how to speak English when I started school and didn't know how to properly speak it and write it until I was in the sixth grade. Now I can speak it and write it very well.

Another thing. I have been to Cuba many and many times throughout my life so I know it pretty well.

If you don't know anything about Cuba I will tell you this

If you don't know anything about Cuba I will tell you this. Cuba is the biggest island in the Caribbean and has absolutely nothing to do with Puerto Rico (I get that question or statement a lot) Cuba is roughly around 90 miles away from Miami which is why there are so many Cubans there.

 Cuba is the biggest island in the Caribbean and has absolutely nothing to do with Puerto Rico (I get that question or statement a lot) Cuba is roughly around 90 miles away from Miami which is why there are so many Cubans there

I see so many movies and books and series about Spanish, Mexicans, Dominicans, lots of Puerto Ricans, Columbians and just Latin America in general and that's fine I have no problem with any of these cultures or anything... it's just I want to see a Cuban where they aren't so... fake and exaggerated ya know? I want the real story about what goes on the island. To me the Cuban Miami is way different from the island Cuban and that's why I interviewed my mother and grandmother and decided to grow the balls and do a story on it. Of course it will be a bxb story like pfft that's not even a question.

But it will mainly be historical and will have a lot of action because I don't see enough of those kinds of books either and when I do the majority suck (no hate).

Here's a little thing. I can speak, write and understand Spanish way better than English and nothing irks me more when someone tries to correct me on my Spanish. If you learned to speak Spanish in school or at home and you aren't Cuban I just want to let you know something. I speak the Cuban version of Spanish. In school they teach you that European Spanish shit or sometimes the Mexico version.

EACH SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN VERSION OF SPANISH. And what I mean by that is Americans you speak English. British people. You speak English. Same language but you use different terms.

Ex: Pounds and Dollars. See? Same language different terms.

European Spanish is very different from the Spanish I speak. Do I understand it? Of course it's still the same language. Hope that clears somethings up!

Warning: This story contains a lot of violence, blood (gore), killing, death, suffering, real historic events and sex between two males. As usual this will be your only warning.

Now I talked to my mom and we decided on this. This story will be in English. If you really want to see how good you Spanish is there will a Spanish version of this. Completely Spanish. Will there be a few words here and there in Spanish. Of course but it won't be as much as I had originally planned.

Will there be a cast? Yup!

Obviously people Like Fidel Castro or Che Guevara will be played by themselves but Santiago and Diego. Those kind of characters aren't historically real and I just made them up.

Santiago Jorge Diaz played by Juan Betancourt

Diego Rivera played by Andy Garcia

Harper Smith played by Bill Skarsgård

If they don't have a cast I will either add them on later or just put a very descriptive description (I'll do that regardless lol). PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS ONCE ON MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT BUT I MOVED IT OVER HERE BECAUSE THIS IS A SLOW UPDATE BOOK and all the other books on that account is fast updates!

Wow that's been a long rant and I think that's it...

Scary out!