Pillow Fort.

The room was silent except for the occasional sound of a pillow being fluffed. They had all built pillow forts with their partners. Whoever's fort lasted the longest would win, and wherever knocked down a fort would get the pillows and add onto their own. So far, Lemo was in the lead, with 3 forts destroyed. Trelon wasn't far behind, and Sick was on the move.

The battle raged on, but after about 10 minutes everyone noticed that Trelon had stopped attacking. Luver snuck over to the Trelon fort and looked over. What she saw was simply just, wow. Luver raced back over to Emo and almost screamed. Before she could, a hand was slapped over her mouth. "Nope. I Don't Even Want To Know." She sighed defeatedly and slunk down. However, after a quick peck on the lips, she was back up and running.

After about 1 more hour of battling, everyone agreed and decided that it was time for lunch. They all went their separate ways to go get lunch. Everyone except Team Trelon. Richie was on top of Melon, kissing down her body. "A-Ah, m-more" moaned Melon. "More What?" Richie said looking up with a smirk at Melon. "P-Please! Lower..." Melon said quietly.

Deciding that she was done teasing, Richie kissed lower and lower until she was face to face with Melon's belly button. With a light kiss, Richie traveled lower and lower. She pulled down Melon's pants. Feeling exposed, Melon covered her face. Richie noticed and softly pushed her hands away. "Love What Did I Tell You About Covering Your Face?" Richie softly said. "S-Sorry."

Lifting her head up, she softly kissed Melon. "Melon, Your Beautiful." Richie whispered softly with a smile onto Melon's lips. "W-Well You Are Too!" semi screeched a very flustered Melon. With a light giggle Richie leaned forwards and almost kissed Melon before she head a very loud gasp. They both turned their heads and looked up to see who had gasped.

"Ohmygodiamsosorry" Raven slurred, pinker than ever. Both of the girls turned a dark shade of red and were frozen. Raven slowly backed away and walked over to Space, hearing a faint "Are You Alright?". Both girls went into a fit of giggles and cuddled. "Hey, where's Luver and Emo?" Space questioned. Everyone shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

While everyone else had went out for small food, Team Lemo went to an all you can eat buffet. When they got back everyone was already set up and ready to go. "Hurry Up And Get Your Asses Over Here!" Semi yelled a impatient Raven. "Ugh, fine,fine." Luver groaned. Emo patted her head and they both walked over to their fort.

"3...2...1...Begin!" Everyone was knocked out by Team Lemo within the first 40 minutes. "Jesus Christ, what did you do? It sure as hell gave you a power up." Groaned a tired Space. "Buffet." Emo and Luver had said the word at the same time. "Makes Sense." Whispered Raven. Space immediately looked at Raven, then ran. "Uh, why are you running-" She was interrupted by a wild Luver, tackling her to the ground.

"Yep, I'm Out." Exclaimed everyone at the same time, all walking out the door. "Shit." Said Raven. "Shit Indeed." Let's Just Say There Were More Bruises Than Hair On Raven's Face.