Prologue

Iv been anticipating this day for months.I woke up this morning expecting the feeling of excitement but instead I was left feeling hysterical, regretting all the decisions I thought were my best just yesterday. I tell myself I'll be seeing Brandon almost everyday hoping it would comfort me but instead makes me even more nervous.
Who is Brandon you may ask, only one of the hottest guys to live, 16 years old, slicked back dirty blonde locks of hair brushing over his forehead, sterling grey eyes, olive skin and the brightest and cutest smile ever. We first met in the 3rd grade although he was in the 4th we were in mixed classes and lucky enough for me that's how I got to meet him. we were super close friends up until the 5th grade, when My family decided to homeschool me. we never spoke again after that. Now that my family decided to send me back to school for 10th grade I'll be moving back to my old school with Brandon.
Although it won't be the same anymore he may pretend like he never knew me, we could end up being good friends again or hopefully a little more then just friends. "Pft What are You thinking, 'more than friends' he is way too good for you" my anxiety started to kick in, does he even remember me, did he ever actually want to be friend, what if he thinks I'm weird for remembering him, Maybe I shouldn't have came back. "Stop it Paris stop" I whispered to myself "everything is going to be fine."
I finally built the courage to get up and get some breakfast to prepare myself for what I knew was going to be a hectic day.