𝐓𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ TEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ NIGHT CHANGES
i'll be back, i promise.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      WHILE SHE WAITED FOR HER BROTHER TO RETURN after his dance, she glanced at the little vile in her hand. "Are you sure about this, love?"

Luna eyes flickered to the tall man in front of her, she shortly nodded after. "If in case anything happens tonight, I need to make sure that we'll both survive."

His eyes stared at her swollen stomach before nodding. She could see the sympathy floating through his eyes. Popping open the vial, she poured the content in her mouth, cringing at the taste before handing him back the vial, "Thank you for everything."

He nodded with a small smile, "Anything for you."

Their eyes flicked towards the others who watched her from a distance, a small smile rested on their face but worry could be seen on their eyes. The man's eyes flickered back to Luna, "We'll be waiting."

And with that they were gone. The brunette sighed looking down at her stomach once more. "Well baby, it looks like it's just me and you at the moment."

She climbed into the car but jumped when the passenger door slammed open and in came her brother.

"Drive! We need to go!"

By the frantic look and hurt in his eyes she knew something more serious happen. She started the car before slamming onto the pedal causing the tires to burn against the asphalt and speed their way out of the lot.

Glancing at her brother for a quick second she frowned, "Scott, what the hell happened back there?"

His face looked as if he seen a ghost but in his case he knew it was way worse. His eyes watered at the memory that just happened a few minutes ago, "She found out. S-She found out because of her dad."