Juzo Fangirls.

Most Juzo fangirls make me want to choke and smash my head against bricks. There are some that act all possessive of him by spam repeating the same sentence over and over whenever someone brings him up. Some fangirls have crushes on him, and even write open book letters about him. People call his actions "kawaii and psycho" when he was slicing up the twins laughing and stuff. * cough * Well what if someone just started laughing and slicing a person up in front of you right now?HMMMMM???? Honey, that's the Juzo you think is kawaii and pyscho uwu.
   Sometimes I read fan fiction for shits and giggles, I don't really get into them. Oh boy OH BOY. I read one Juzo fanfic in which he and...lets call our reader billy bob Chan. They bang and wow billy bob Chan is pargant. Am I PREGANTANT? P A G A N T? Pwegnant uwu? Yeah and they just completely change juzo's personality to some hunk man who's like "lol i steal ur man".
  Juzo isn't a pyschopath. A pyschopath tends to make short friendships with people, tends to fake emotions and often cleans up after themselves. Often cautious of their actions, (ie if they killed someone). A pyscopath is a skilled actor in getting away with things. Juzo is not that. A sociopath is similar, however they don't clean up after themselves and are not so cautious of their actions. They tend to be anti social like Juzo. Blah blah blah I don't know google it.
  The end.