Weird day...

A sixteen year old girl, who went to high school. She had turquoise hair, and blue eyes. Her name was Hatsune Miku. She loved leeks, and cute things, like puppies, and kittens. One day....*I hear yelling from down stairs while sleeping* Mikuo yells: MIKU GET UP! YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL! Me: zzz....let me sleep a bit more....zzz.... *mikuo comes upstairs and takes my blanket and opens the curtains* Me: AHHHH TURN THE LIGHTS OFF....huh? *I sit up in bed and see mikuo drop my blanket on the floor and he sighs* Mikuo: Miku your late for school, again!
Me: WAIT WHAT!? WHAT TIME IS IT?! *mikuo looks at his watch as i get up and run into my closet and get ready* Mikuo: It's 8:00 am. Me: Okay! Okay! Don't stress, i'll be down in just a sec! *mikuo let's out a sigh beneath his breath* Mikuo: Fine, but make it quick. Me: Okay! Okay! Geez....*mumbles to myself* someone's a little snappy today...*I grab some clothes than get into the shower then 30 minutes later* *hums while putting pigtails in then puts slippers on and goes downstairs to see mikuo got the table set for breakfast* Mikuo: Okay miku, you better hurry. School starts at 9:00 am it's 8:30. Me: *noms noodles* M'kay. *finishes noodles then takes off slippers and puts school shoes on then runs out the door* Me: Bye brother! Love you! Mikuo: Love you too! Have a good day! *I smile then bump into a girl with pink hair* Me: Oof! I am so sorry...! *looks down then looks at the girl with soft pink hair and ocean blue eyes* Unknown Girl: Oh no! It's fine! *she smiles in a soft forgivable way as i think to myself: wow....she's beautiful...she looks at me* Unknown Girl: Hello? Are you okay? *she waves in my face as i come back from thinking* Me: Huh? Oh um..y-yes...*I blush a bit* Unknown Girl: My name's Megurine Luka. Me: Oh um...i am Hatsune Miku. Nice to meet you. *we stare at each other than i hear the school bell* Me: ....WAIT THAT'S THE BELL! SORRY LUKA I GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL! BYEE SEE YOU LATER!! *runs to school while waving than luka waves back as she sighs* Luka: I hope i get to see her again.... *she watches me run to school 5 minutes later....i bust into my class room* Me: Sorry i am laaate!!
*the students see me run in and sit down* Teacher: Miku, if your late one more time, you're going to be expelled! *the word expelled plays over and over in my head as i shake my head* I am sorry! It won't happen again! *6 hours later the school bell rings* Me: finally schools over.... *I remember what i told luka* Me: Oh! That's right...*I grab my school bag after school then i look around for Luka* Me: Where is she...? *runs around than suddenly i see a building disappear* Me: What the...? *rubs eyes than sees another building disappear and i see three girls covered in black* Me: Hey are you...all....right...? *the girls look at me with black faces than disappear* Where am i...? Tell me this is a dream...!? It has too be! *a bunch of shadows appear around me then....i wake up in class* Me: Huh...? *gets up and looks out the window* Me: I guess it was all....a dream? *I grab my bag than start walking home as four people who look like bullies follow me* Man: Hey! Who're you!? You look a bit young to be traveling around this neighborhood! Me: I'm sorry. *i run home than open the door* Me: I'm home! Mikuo: Oh, hey miku welcome home! *waves to mikuo than walk upstairs and sets my bag down and takes off my shoes* Me: Ah...finally home at last. I wonder if my old friends rin and len go to my school...? *thinks then opens closet and grabs a t-shirt and skirt takes off school skirt and shirt then puts the t and skirt on then takes pigtails out* Hmm....*thinks of luka and inside my head is...

*thinks of luka and inside my head is

Me and my old friends with Luka....* *I go down stairs then see that mikuo made leek soup* *GASP* Me: MIKUO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!! Mikuo: And yet, i did. *I run to the table and nom leek soup* Me: Mmm! Mikuo you make the best leek soup! Mikuo: Thanks. *1 hours later i go to bed and sleep...till the next day* Me: Zzzz.... [TO BE CONTINUED]