𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ ELEVEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ NEW POSSIBILITIES
she is going to be exactly like you . . .

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

       THEIR BODIES WERE TAKEN. DEREK KEPT HIS HEAD in his hands. Everyone was currently sitting in the police station after last night's events. Scott was the first one to wake up out of everyone in the forest, the sun had blinded him from the early morning, he looked around only to see Luna and his niece gone. Then, his mind shifted towards the four people.

Scott sat in between his mother and Stiles while everyone was being questioned about the events. Melissa sobbed with her tears streaming down her cheeks when she first heard about her daughter and granddaughter being missing. Nobody besides the people that were there that night know she was killed and her body was taken along with the baby.

The story that everyone had told Sheriff Stilinski was Luna had went missing from a one night camping trip they all had planned. During their night being spent she happened to go into labor. It definitely raised some questions on why a pregnant woman would be camping but they just stated it was something she wanted to do before giving birth.

Eventually, they let it pass since their priorities were on finding Luna and the newborn baby quickly. Derek had eventually told them when they went to her tent to take her to the hospital, they couldn't find her.

Sheriff Stilinski felt the pressure to find Luna especially when she could've given birth to the baby but he didn't know that she already did. "So, you went into her tent to get her but . . . she was gone?"

Derek nodded as making Stilinski pause before writing it on his notepad. He honestly didn't know how to feel about Derek, Noah was shocked at first learning that the man was the father to Luna's child.

"We'll try and do everything we can on finding them. I won't give up on those two." Stilinski promised and he meant it, he will not rest until they are found. He made his way out of his office before getting the attention of all of officers.

"Alright, everyone listen up! I need an APB on Luna McCall, twenty-three years old. She's five-eight, a hundred and twenty four pounds, long brown hair with brown eyes and possibly given birth to her baby daughter." He finished informing all the officers making everyone jump out of their seat.

"Get to moving now!"

Noah watched all the officers rush out of the the building and into their cars, some began to call several people for any intel. He turned his gaze over to Melissa to see her crying quietly to herself while Scott held his mother close.

His eyes then shifted towards Derek who held his heads in his hands, the emotions were building up in him and could feel he could break at any moment.

"Where are you, Luna?" Derek whimpered feeling the tears build up in his eyes.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

N E W   O R L E A N S

      BACK IN THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS, REBEKAH held the newborn baby in her arms, humming a little lullaby as the baby began to fall asleep in her arms. The little baby was cuddled up in her new blanket that her aunt Rebekah had gotten her. They all stood in the compound waiting in the library standing in front of the main bedroom where Luna laid.

"She is going to be exactly like you . . . She'll be a hybrid." Elijah informed his brother. The two sat on the couches, Elijah sitting next to Rebekah as Klaus sat across from them.

"I will train her. We will do whatever we can to help her and when the time is right, she may return back home." Klaus assured his family.

The three all sat around the baby, cooing at the small child. The child had so much of Luna's features, her green eyes were the most extraordinary thing about her, they were beautiful.

Time had passed when suddenly a heartbeat was heard through the room. Klaus and Elijah's eyes met before flickering to Rebekah who was already looking at the both of them. The three of them approached the double door and Klaus was the one to push them open.

The three of them were all on time to see Luna's dull brown hair began to turn into its original color but a much bright state. Her lips began to look a more fuller in their natural pink color, their eyes widened when her chest snapped up into a perfect posture. Her deathly pale color body returned to her more tanned skin.

The three awaited at the edge of the bed. Her body suddenly lurched up as she inhaled a big breath of air, her eyes no longer brown instead a golden amber color much like Klaus'.

The original hybrid looked at his now alive friend with a smirk, "Welcome back to land of the living, Luna."

·˚ ༘♡ · ·˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ··˚ ༘♡ ·

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·