First meeting. . .

Walking around Athens was a nightmare for the fearless god called Alec because he couldn't find his mate that he's been looking for a long time. He decided to go back up home when he smells something amazing so he sets off towards the smell on his horse, his siblings would kill him if they found out that he's blindly finding someone not knowing if theres danger. Alec didn't care because the smell was from his mate and he wouldn't stop utill he was reunited with his probably sad, beaten omega. 

Magnus sat apon his throne in his underground Kingdom as the warning guards came running in with shocked expression. "What has shocked my beautiful, mighty guards?" Magnus asked as the walked forward and kneeled down, bowing at a stood up Magnus. "An alpha sir! Hes heading right this way! We have to get you to safety!" One guard screamed as the other nodded furiously and Magnus looked at them aa if they were ghosts. "How can an Alpha smell my sent? Wait--" Magnus got interrupted by the giant doors burst open reveling a tall, dark and handsome god. 

Alec looked at the gorgeous, glittery and golden warlock as he stood beside his golden throne. Alec looked wide eyed at his omega as the warlock looked back with the same expression and the guards launched themselves at the intruder. Alec stumbled back as the guard continuously hit him with their swords and Alec flashed his hazel eyes at them, launching them against the wall. Alec moved closer to the omega as the guards multiplied and he looked at the omega again. "Do you want me to fight your guards to show my strength?" Alec asked the clearly shocked warlock and he nodded as Alec smirked. "Then I will show you, gorgeous." Alec said as he pulled his god staff out of thin air and his eyes glowed bright blue which meant 'Fight!'.

The guards flung themselves at the god, trying their best to battle but Alec was too strong for all of them. The final guard came out and this was one of the Gorgon sisters, Alec looked astonished as the Gorgons could actually do damage on him. Alec felt an inner strong in his chest and it began to glow brightly, the light was coming from the very confused omega as it eliminated the Gorgons. Alec ran over to the warlock with a panicked look as the warlock fell on the floor. "Hey, are you alright?" Alec asked stupidly at the warlock. 

Magnus fell to the floor, not knowing why but he saw the handsome god come towards him as he fell. Then Magnus' vision went blank...

*Time skip to the Lightwood's temple*

Magnus woke up in an unfamiliar room and he noticed it was an infirmary. Magnus shoot up right looking for an exit as the handsome god came in the room. "Hello, looks like someones awake. My name is Alexander Lightwood and what might your be, sweetheart?" The god called Alexander said cheerfully and Magnus relaxed a little at his Alpha's presences. "Magnus Bane. Where are we alpha?" Magnus replied back as he looked out the windows and was shock to see children played hide and seek in the clouds. Alec smiled warmly at Magnus watching the children and whispered in his ear. "We're at my home." And that sent shivers down Magnus back, he leaned against Alexander's chest letting out a happy sigh. "Would you like breakfast, honey?" Alec asked Magnus as he put his hands on his waist. "Yes..." Magnus said as he slowly turned his head and went up on his tiptoes to kiss his savor. Alec was surprised at this kiss but gladly kissed back as a caring alpha. They released the kiss and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

Alec gave Magnus a mansion tour of his family home and Magnus was in awe at how passionate Alexander was. Alec finally showed their quarter of the mansion with was the biggest of them all and Magnus looked around as Alec told him why their house was in the clouds. Magnus was so shocked that his alpha is a god and Alexander called family to the meeting room so Magnus could meet them all. Alec walked hand and hand with his mate to the meeting room as they saw may faces in the room, Alec mom was the first one to talk. "Hello son, who's this dear?" She asked clearly curious as she looked at the beautiful warlock with stunning make up. Alec smiled at Magnus' lost face and wrapped his left arm around Magnus waist. "Everyone, this is my mate Magnus. Magnus this is my family." Alec said proudly as everyones faces lit up and were so happy for them. 

Magnus quite likes Alexander's sister Isabelle and loved her style because it was similar to his. Marysa was an interesting individual to Magnus, she was kind, caring and definitely looked like Alexander's mother because they had black hair and were very tall. Magnus loved his alpha's family and definitely could fit in well, Isabella's husband Simon was definitely not from around here and Jace's wife Clary was the same. After getting to know everyone, Alec took Magnus back to their quarters to sleep and Magnus couldn't be more excited. Alexander is a born leader and strong so Magnus was interested on what his Alexander would look... naked. Alec was always making sure his omega was okay and well feed, Magnus moved closer to Alexander as they were in bed together and Alec smiled. "Cold? Hungry?" Alec asked Magnus as he got closer and Magnus looked into his hazel eyes. "I need you alpha!" Magnus moaned out as he was beginning to get annoyed at the lack of attention and Alec looked at Magnus with a smile.

"Alright sweetheart, Im here." Alec said and to Magnus' surprise, Alexander kissed him hard and pushed him on his back. Magnus moaned uncomfortably as Alec found his weak spot which were his nipples and Alec smirked devilishly as he continued sucking and biting. "Alexanderrrrr pleaseeee!" He squeaked loudly in Alec ear and Alexander nodded. Magnus stretched out his legs inviting the alpha in as Alec grabbed the lube from the table and lubed his fingers to prepare Magnus. Magnus looked at the alpha with a look of disbelief as he clicked his fingers, preparing himself for Alexander. Alec breathlessly laughed at Magnus losing his patients and slipped on a condom on his cock slowly, Magnus looked at Alec as he did so and he got harder underneath his alpha. "A..alpha! Stoooop teasingggg!" Magnus whined at Alec and he finally pushed his head in Magnus' tight entrance.

"UHH MMMM ALEXANDER!" Magnus screamed as he hit his prostate immediately and Alec snapped his eyes open to show his blue eyes, Magnus looked in awe at his Alexander beautiful eyes and swivelled his ass around Alec's cock. Alec moaned as he started pulling out and slamming back in of the delicious hole, Magnus lay there taking all of Alexander's cock deep inside him and loved every minute of it. They switched their position so Magnus was on top, riding Alexander wildly as Alec tried to slow him down because he was close to cumming. "Magnusss, baby slow down! UHH FUCK!" Alec moaned loudly as he came in the condom and Magnus came on Alexander's chest. Magnus flopped down on Alec's chest to calm there breathing and Alec slipped out of Magnus' enlarged hole, tieing the condom and throwing it in the bin. Magnus snuggled against Alec chest as they began to sleep. "Good night Alexander..." Magnus said sleeply and Alec kissed him sweetly. "Goodnight gorgeous."

TBC...