Chapter 1 : Coffe

He really wants to meet her. Her big round eyes with a light brown colour iris, he just can't forgot those eyes that are so beautiful. Her smile make him goes crazy, his heart beat really fast than cheetahs when she smiled at him. He can't stop smiling when she pop in his mind. He just cannot stop loving her even though they just have met. Is this called love at first sight?

-At Jungkook's house-

"I hate you jungkook!!" - Nancy

Her voice echoed around the living room

she cried while hitting her boyfriend's chest. Her boyfriend never cared about her even if she cried, he won't ask why or comforting her like others material boyfriend did, besides he will leave her alone and give her time to recover. He hated her being so emotional.

"You're not the same as our first meet! You've changed Jungkook!" - Nancy

He just swept her tears with his thumb . He hated the fact that he can't make her happy like other boys did to their girlfriends but he just.... don't know why.

He had tried to be a sweet and kindhearted boyfriend for her but he just... CAN'T

"S-speak to m-me Je-jeon Jung-kook!! T-TELL ME WH-WHY!" - Nancy

she buried her head on his muscular chest and cried so hard till she can't speak properly. He never hugged her or kiss her. He just can't. She dissed him like there's no tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
He can't stand it anymore. He wanted to run away , so far away. He hated himself.

"I'm so sorry" - Jungkook

he whispered slowly to her ear and cared her face before leaved her crying hard on the floor. He knew she loves him so much . He loved her too but it only last two days after they officially be a couple.

She never hated him because she loves him more than she loves herself. She just cannot stand with her boyfriend's changes.

Jungkook POV

What's wrong with me? Am I should be blamed for making her cried? Why can't I love her like our first date?

I opened the shop's door harshly and went in without looking around as my eyes glued at the floor.

As I reached the counter, I said

"One Caramel macchiato please"

I widened my eyes and immediately looked at the girl beside me.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Find that girl |J.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें