Depression

Ok where do I start this... oh I know ever since last year I have been noticing more and more suicides and well it it's sad not only to the family but to everyone in there life I  understand that life may be tough right now but trust me it will get better I promise. I never want anyone to ever think about hurting them self just thinking about it makes me think how everyone in there life will feel but even tho life is tough it's never to late to seek help and if you feel like that isn't enough just please talk about this with family and friends they can help you through this. And if you feel like your nothing to anyone your not you mean something to everyone your friends may see you as like a bigger or younger sister or brother and to your family you're your family's everything.I understand that most likely not that many people will read this but if you are then thank you.I also understand that this might not even help you but if you ever feel like hurting yourself please seek help I don't want anyone thinking of hurting themselves and if your not depressed and are just reading this for the hell of it and you have friends that are depressed or know anyone that is depressed please try and help them get through this well that's all I have to say for now so good bye reader.