Top 5 most used PHP framework in 2018

For any kind of  or even for designing a website, PHP is a technology that is widely used now-a-days

For any kind of or even for designing a website, PHP is a technology that is widely used now-a-days. It is deemed to be the most famous and common used server-side programming language. This is an open up source scripting language plus has been a secure and stable technology through the long back.

Initially, the particular PHP developers started forming some custom codes to achieve each and every task via PHP but with time they sensed that writing codes for every functionally are a tiresome task making the language less usable. Therefore, they come with an efficient methodology that is associated with certain frameworks.

Introduction of PHP frameworks

In the PHP framework, various reusable codes are combined together for creating a web application, web design and website development. These websites and software may be of many sizes plus complexity depending on the particular requirement.

These frameworks provide a standard way for the development of web-based application and software. The development becomes much faster because the code will be reusability and not to be written again and again where it's required. Therefore, the developers can use these frameworks.

Features of the PHP frameworks

Following are some associated with the reasons why nearly all of the web development business still prefers using the particular active PHP frameworks:

Code Reusability: The web growth gets speed up as a consequence of the code reusability.

Higher Security: These frameworks offer high security for the website or even for the application.

• Along with the use of frameworks, developers can implement the concept of OOPs in their development process.

Scalable: The web applications that are depending on frameworks are extremely scalable.

• It follows the Model View Controller (MVC) logic which is recommended for the web development as the logic is usually totally segregated from the particular presentation.

These are a few of the important fundamental of PHP framework that makes them so popular in order to be used.

Top 5 most used PHP framework For Development

Regarding the development of web apps, there are Top 5 PHP frameworks available in the online market. Let's have a look at the best Framework which is really common that are shown below.

1. Laravel PHP Framework

 Laravel PHP Framework