Love potion

Kazune Kujo is a young man who has a sweet face and is also popular with girls. In addition to his sweet face and popularity, he is also a genius child. Even though he is a genius he also has a fear of insects and is a big bastard by conveying his feelings to the people he loves.

-kazune pov-

Like my daily life, I spend most of my free time in the lab that I have. I always create a potion to cure my brother Kazuza. When I want to mix my homemade concoction. Kazuza surprised me from behind, it made me pour everything into the potion I made. He told me that Jin and Michi would come to the house to stop by. ' Why didn't I come here....or maybe he wants to tease Karin again! ' I thought as I sighed. I know Karin likes him just as a fan, but it bothers me.
I immediately told Kazuza to go make drinks for them. Without knowing if I mixed the wrong ingredients I immediately poured it into the bottle. "Maybe I can put it in the fridge to see if it changes or not," I said as I put it in the fridge. A few minutes later Kuga and Nishikori came. I told them to wait for me in the living room and I went to my room to change clothes.

-kazune pov end-

Jin: Huuuu where is my beloved Goddess! I came here to meet him! Not that ugly kujyo!

Michi: Calm down jin... maybe Karin is at Mio's house

Jin: whatever.... huh I'm thirsty...

Michi: You can drink the tea on the table, looks like Kazune already prepared it for us

Jin: hmmm I'm going to the kitchen

Michi: hey that's rude! we better wait for kujyo here

Jin ignored Michi's words and went to Kazune's kitchen. He immediately opened the refrigerator and saw the contents of the refrigerator owned by Kujyo. Jin was silent when he saw a drink that had a striking color and contained Kazune's writing on the bottle. Without thinking he took the drink and drank until it was finished. Michi who saw the incident just sighed.

Michi: you know if Kujyo sees it you can be killed

Jin: haha ​​I know that

Michi: I'm not sure if it's juice

JIn: pfft of course this is juice, maybe this is his favorite drink hahaha

Kazune: what are you doing here?

Michi: Kujyo!?

Kazune saw what was in Jin's hand and he immediately took the bottle.

Kazune: Kuga! are you drinking this!

Jin: heh yes, why?

-Jin Pov-

In my heart, I just laughed at Kujo's expression, but I saw fear and confusion in his expression. When I wanted to say something, Kujyo suddenly took me to his room and left Michi confused by Kazune's behavior

.-jin pov end-

Michi: what's wrong with Kujyo?

Kazuza: Nishikiori-Kun? where are the others?

Michi: Kazuza-san, Kujyo, and Kuga are in Kujyo's room. Now, what does Kujyo do?

Kazuza: I don't know he makes something every day. Ah! I have to buy tea!

Michi: I will accompany you

Kazuza : *giggle* Thank you Nishikori-Kun

-Meanwhile in Kazune's room-

Kazune: You drank it all!

Jin: uuh yeah why?

Kazune: uhh it's a potion I just made and I don't know what it does yet......maybe its effect too

Jin: WHAT!!!..... You're kidding, aren't you! Don't - don't it's poison or or

Kazune: I guess calm down

*kazune pov*

I know I'm freaking out right now and it's freaking me out. Even though I tried to stay calm. Suddenly I saw that Kuga looked weak and sat on the bed with a red face and gasping for breath. I immediately approached him and saw his condition.

kazune: are you okay Kuga? *checks jin's condition*

jin: Kujo what's wrong with my body...why does it feel so hot *hugs my own body with ragged breath*

I was very surprised to see the condition of the genie getting angry and he also passed out on the bed. I immediately made sure he was okay, maybe I could check his heartbeat. Without thinking, I immediately unbuttoned his shirt one by one. When I wanted to check his heartbeat, he wake up and looked at me with a strange look. Suddenly he immediately pulled me onto the bed and our current position could be said kinda dangerous. Right now he is on top of me and he locks all my movements by gripping my hands tightly.

-kazune pov end-

Kazune: Kuga w- what are you doing! *blush*

jin; Kujo ......you look so pretty *rubs Kazune cheek gently*

Kazune: Kuga this isn't funny!! Let me go!*wriggles*

JIn: hehe you're so cute when you're angry...I want to eat you *starts to get closer to kazune's face* your lips also look very soft *rubs kazune's lips*

Kazune: I'll let go of me!

Jin: calm down I will not hurt you but I will give all my love to your beautiful body

TBC

sorry if this kinda cringe