The First Journal ~ About Self Harm

- There's something I like to do on occasion that really makes it better. That takes the pain away. Just promise me you'll never try it. because I don't ever want you to hurt like I do.

- Sometimes when I'm alone and can't bring myself to cry.

Sometimes when I can't bring myself to stop crying.

Sometimes there's a little silver beauty I pull out of a box.

Sometimes I pull her out of her box and drag her across my wrist.

And sometimes she leaves a little  red line.

Like a painting to take away the pain.

- The scars are starting to fade and I honestly don't know if I'll be okay without them. I'm trying so hard not to make nore but I think, that maybe I still need them to feel okay.

- Dry your tears, wipe your wrists. another fuck up on the list. You'll never be enough. You'll never make it through, you know they'll never be happy with just you. 

- Blood on the floor, on the blade, on my hands. Tears on my face I know they'll never understand. Water drips from my hair, the tub turns red. I close my eyes, I'm finally dead.

- Blood on my hands, blood in the tub. Oh it feels so good to be so numb. It doesn't hurt, the pain is gone, I can be happy again, for everyone. 

- Blood everywhere, I can't help but stare. I'm losing my mind,  I can't function right. Why can't I move? What happened to the light? I'm falling down. Suicide.