1-The arrival

You woke up at 5 am earlier than normal , in your (f/c) bed , you got up , kinda tired and you went to the kitchen to make some breakfast . You made (choose food for breakfast) , you ate it calmly , trying to put away the reasons your parents signed you up for this.

~flashback~

[2 weeks ago]

Mom : y/n you will go to a summer school because you failed math at (your school).
Your mother shouted furiously at you.

You : but mom!
You tried to change her mind and accidentally shouted back to her.

Mom : no buts y/n , I alredy said it! YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR SHOUTING AT YOUR MOTHER!!
You were grounded for 3 weeks.

~flashback ends~

You sighed not knowing what to do , you were still grounded. After eating your breakfast you went down the halls of your house and went to your room , you unlocked thw door and grabbed some towels , so you started walking to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

~OwO TIME FLIES~

You got out of the shower and wrapped your body around the towel , and wrapped your hair on another towel aswell. You began yo brush your teeth lazily, you spitted out the toothpaste from your mouth. Having your teeth already brushed , you removed the towel from your (h/s) [hair size] (h/c) [hair color] and started brushing your hair , it gave time for your body to dry up. After that , you removed the towel of your body and put on your underwear and school uniform.

(Picture)

You made up your backpack and left your house , the school was far away , so you had to walk for 10 more minutes

You made up your backpack and left your house , the school was far away , so you had to walk for 10 more minutes. When you arrived you saw the double yellow doors from the school , the paint was old and peeling off , so you felt a shiver going down your spine and thought that this wasn't going well.

(Oof 314 word count , so lazy , I'm sorry this was small and tell me if I have any errors ;-; BYE!)