Echos of hope

Readers POV)Brightstar sat on the sunrock.Leaffeather walked forwards her."Are you still thinking about the prophecy?" "Yes." You know....Songkit and Hazel kit are becoming apprentices soon. "I know" Brightstar spoke still looking at the moon."Do you think they could be the ones?" I'm not sure....I'll have to think about it.The cats both looked up at the sky.

Chapter one

Songkit and hazelkit were playing in a clearing not far from the nursery.songkit:"Let's play tag!" Hazelkit:Sure! "Your it!"Yelled Hazelkit running away.Songkit came dashing after Hazelkit. Songkit breathed heavily on her tail tip telling her that she tagged her.hazelkit:Good game!"Hey Songkit can you sing a song?" Uhh....Sure.songkit said not knowing if she was bad.

Owner of the vid:RubyChan's Nightcore
Song:Don't you worry child

"W-was that good?" Hazelkits mouth dropped in amazement."That was awsome!" DawnMoon (Song kits mother) Trotted towards them."Your apprentice ceremony is about to start don't want to be late do you?."With excitement the kits walked torward the sunrock. "Songkit,Hazelkit." the time has come for you to become an apprentice." Hazelkit."Do you promise to Acceot all hard task and accept the responsibilities?" "I do." Hazelkit said not over reacting. Then,Unril you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Hazelpaw."Hazelpaw! Hazelpaw!" Songkit,Do you accept the hard task and responsibilities of an apprentice?" I do." Then until you have eared you warrior name you shall be known as Songpaw."Songpaw! Hazelpaw!" The clan cheered.Hazelpaw your mentor is Lightbreeze,Songpaw your mentor is Redwing. (she cat same as lightbreeze and redwing is the deputy) "Meeting dismissed". A Brown ginger Tom walked up to Songpaw.Brimpaw:hey I'm Brimpaw nice to meet you."I'll show you where the apprentices den is at,follow me!"
The apprentices walked inside."your nest is here" hazelpaws right there" he turned his head at her."Songpaw looked at all the apprentices. "That's blackpaw over there (white Tom with black stripes)that's Dawnpaw (grey Tom with a darker chest and paws)and that's Oakpaw (white shecat with brown spots) (next day) Songpaw woke and walked to Brimpaw they started chatting.Oakpaws POV) Who's that she at talking to Brimpaw? she said to herself with jealousy looking eyes staring at her.Ill get her when she's hunting alone....READERS POV)Redwing trotted over to Songpaw."Songoaw time to train! "Ok! redwing" 2 moons later) Songpaw was hiding in a bush stocking a rabbit.She then leaped but someone ran Infrount of her knocking her to the floor.Brimpaw approached then saw Songpaw running to get the deputy.Oakpaw slashed Songpaw on her shoulder and on her leg.Brimpaw walked to Oakpaw.Stop.Oakpaw stopped looking to see who was talking to her. Errr...Brimpaw it's not what it looks like! Follow me Redwing said walking to camp.are you .okay!?" Yeh... I was worried!" Said brimpaw in a worried voice."it's ok honestly"Brimpaw gave Songpaw a hug.

I drew this I'm bad XD Should I start doing this Rp style?) idk maybe?)

*Songpaw blushed* they went back to camp when brightstar in a middle of meeting "Oakpaw From now on you shall be exiled!" If any of my warriors sees you in our territory they'll have permission to kill you!" *Oakpaw left Angerly*
"Now.We have some apprentices becoming warriors.(the apprentices are blackpaw Hazelpaw and brimpaw and Songpaw I'm to lazy to do it there warrior names Blackstripe hazelnut Brimstone Songshade) "meeting dissmissed" 3 moons later hazelnuts brights stars dep cuz Redwing died in last battle hears what happened:Redwing was on a cliff Sharpfur hissing at her*she slipped holding on to the cliff*"Please help!" "How about...No" *Sharpfur clawed her off.(and that's how she died!) anyway back to book)The battles starting Songshade told her leader brightstar." While later) blackstripe was wrestling with a dark clan warrior,hazel was fighting sharp tail (redwings evil sister)and others were fighting some other warriors) Songshade and hazelnut saw brightstar surrounded by Sharpfur) Sharpfur bit into brightstars neck killing her*Y-You killed her..." *Songshade charged at sharp tail killing him (by clawing and biting)*i-it's over.Sharptail has died.And Sunclan has won! (Da end I hope u like it remember first book my next book is part of my fanfic series called "Newest star") taking place of where this book ended)