30

✿✿❀✿✿

[ 10:12 pm ]

Leaving behind the deafening music being played inside the gym as well as the awkward teens that refused to slow-dance with each other, Lyn finds her way to the school's football field. The frigid Autumn air envelopes her immediately as her eyes rake the area searching for her supposedly date, Jungkook. And just as promised, he was there.

Nochantly Lyn stated, "Your aesthetic is shit."

His head snaps to her direction a wide smile forming onto his face. "Excuse me sir I think the fuck not." Jungkook denies copying the first message she sent him.

"So what was the point of me asking you to the dance if you were just gonna sit out here all night?" Lyn asks taking a seat beside him.

Jungkook freezes in his spot as if he's making calculations in his head. He then gives the masked female a cheeky grin, "I wanted to piss you off." She slaps his arm making him groan in response. "I'm kidding, I'm avoiding Haeun's clutches." He answers with an over the top sigh.

"So you're avoiding your girlfriend?" Lyn says and takes the time to examine him. "God damn you look good." She mumbles to herself staring at Jungkook for a minute too long.

"Ex-girlfriend," Jungkook corrects casually before a knowing smirk grows onto his face. "I'm glad you like the view." He boasted the cocky smirk still plastered onto his face making Lyn want nothing more than to wipe that stupid grin off his face.

She rolls her eyes at the smug male before her. Lying with the best excuse she could muster at the moment, "Don't flatter yourself sweetie, I saw my reflection in your watch."

Jungkook snorts, "Yeah right, you look like you're gonna jump me at any given moment."

"Unless you're Taehyung, I don't think so." Lyn states with small smile playing on her lips, "I caught a glimpse of him tonight and I'd just like to say I was blessed."

Jungkook says nothing to interrupt her but rolls his eyes at the masked girl before him, "I don't see the hype around Taehyung."

Lyn lets out a small gasp clutching her chest in disapproval, "The boy is walking s-"

Jungkook cuts her off with a look daring her to say another sentence about taehyung.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm trying to stay loyal to my man." Lyn says seriously with her right hand across her chest as if she was standing for the national anthem.

Jungkook smirks slightly taking her hand and intertwining it with his, "I think it'd be better if you payed attention to the one in front of you."

Lyn pauses completely her brain registering his words, "Yoghurt.exe has stopped working."