"Lets Break This Down" Summarry of Room 317 (Chapter By Chapter)

I'm going to attempt to explain Room 317 for those who say its too "Long" to read or just want to know what all the fuss is about !

BEFORE YOU START This fic. contains graphic scenes of homosexual sex between characters in later chapters. I thought I would point this out because you no doubt skipped the Summary and the Rating like most other people do with fics. Piss off now if gay sex offends you or you're under sixteen because nobody wants to hear you gripe about being traumatised - we'll just laugh at you for your homophobia/naivety. You have been warned.

/Authors Note on the actual story/

Chapter 1 : This chapter opens with G-Rated Larry and Ziam action (talking, touching etc.). Louis starts showing signs of being sick, but dismisses it as a headache and the boys don't think much more of it. Harry shows some compassion and its put off. After the "Bromances" playful opening, the boys go to the LG Arena for a concert, the concert is over and Louis is now visibly limping backstage ! Niall calls his name and Louis (having no energy) gripped his side buckled at the knees and collapsed, this caused him to flip over the banister he was trying to reach for ! Screams and cries of agony erupted immediately. The other boys took off running toward Louis but where blocked by a group of people that had already crowded around the fallen member.  The remaining members of One Direction still tried to push forward towards Louis but it was no use. Harry watched mortified as his best lad lay there motionless, no sign of life anywhere in his body . Harry growing with anger ripped his self out of Zayn's arms (who was holding him back ) and skidding on his knees right beside Louis, he let out an anguished cry. Disbelief now over him he tried to talk to his pal, telling him to stop joking not believing any of this was happening . He placed a hand on Louis's cheek only to find it was unusually hot and sweaty. All of a sudden Louis started to twitch and shake violently, God ! he was having a seizure . Harry mortified could only stand back and watch as paramedics surrounded him . Louis contorted into a painful looking position and started turning blue.

-

-

-

-

Chapter One :D, I need a round of applause for summing a whole chapter up in a paragraph and a half ! I'll try to do Chapters 2 - 5 (Maybe more) In the morning !

Hope you liked this, if anyone is even reading it Hahahaha !!

People who have read the story ! Did I do it justice !!?