The Princess.

(Hey, before we start the story I just want to thank you guys for reading and to inform you that I don't have that much story telling experience. X3 I honestly based this story of dreams I had and the adventure that characters went through as well. And I am not the best at writing so there will be errors and mistakes that I will fix. I'm not looking towards to be a writer but a person who can share her ideas with the public, but feel free to point out ant mistakes I make. Thank you. )

     There are HIGH expectations to be such perfect princesses. It comes to a point where it can be stressful. Well, Myra is the only one who thinks this is stressful. There is just too many rules for her to follow. All Princesses and Princes go into these"academies" of some stupid sort so they can be train on how to be proper kings and queens before the head off to the "real world". That is something the teachers always seem to say. And they graduate when a Queen approve a princess or a King approving a prince of being ready for marriage. Sounds like torture, right? Apparently only for Myra. 

     Myra is a Meloetta, a pretty pokemon for sure. She hates it. She hates being pretty. She hates this school. And she hates being a princess because she can't be herself. That is all she wants. Is to be herself. Well.. she kind of want more than that. What she really want to be is a warrior. Someone strong. Someone who can be looked up to as a hero. Instead, she is learning how to ball dance, be fancy, be "mannerful" (I know its mannerly, mannerful was there on purpose.)and to be a pretty princess who is loyal to the one she is married to. Ugh, How annoying?  Well... it isn't allllll bad.  When there is breaks, she would go visit the warrior and knight academies and watch the boys training. And sometimes she will even train with them... invisible. 

      She knows its disgraceful, for a princess to do be doing a guy's job

      She knows its disgraceful, for a princess to do be doing a guy's job. Princes can be warriors and fighters if they want but they are expected not to. However a Princess it too "delicate" to be fighting.  This was all said by Myra's teacher. Grace, a Gardevoir who used to be an assistant for Queen Xura, a Xerneas and one of the most powerful Pokemon out there. She vanished one day and shows up rarely only when she is needed. Grace always tells stories of her Queen as much as she lectures Meleotta for not behaving properly. This also partly the reason she trains. She releases all that anger built up in her. 

    There is only one other Pokemon who knows about her secret training sessions. Princess Dianna, a Diancie and her best friend. Diancie is the most popular princess since she follows the path of Xerneas and possesses a great power. Dianne is always nervous for her though and always question if Myra is doing the right thing.

          Like now, Myra is about to do her casual sneak off but her best friend is always  slowing her down and making sure that Myra won't regret her decision. It becomes annoying fast.

"Please, Myra. Think this through. As a fighter you will get hurt. It is too dangerous. And you know it is. So please.. just stop. I can't see you hurt I just cant-"

     Myra cuts her off as she opens up a window. "I am not stopping and you know better. I will become what I want."

     "But you are a princess and this job isn't meant for you...:

    "Being a princess isn't meant for me. So I have to find my calling and I'm pretty sure I know what it is." Myra turns invisible and floats out the window leaving her best friend alone in silence. Dianna sighs. She looks out the window.

     "Your stubbornness is what me and the others like about you, but it is what may cause you. I will keep trying to support you but... please don't do anything stupid. As my best friend, of course I'll be concern about your safety... And if you will really be happy with the choice you are making."