Prologue

~A/N~ Yes I know I haven't finished my Ouran Highschool Host club book yet, and it's been like 2 years. I still love the book and the anime, I just lost track of the story at hand for getting too elaborate. So, while I find strength to finished that book with a happy and a bad ending, I'll be writing an ACTUAL x reader book for the Anime, "Snow White with the Red Hair". I do not own the anime or the manga and I can guarantee there will be some ooc-ness of some characters but I'll try by best to not do too much. This will be a Izana Wisteria, first prince of Claines, in love with You! Zen and Shirayuki will already be together....ish. I was planning on Mitsuhide and Kiki also being in a secrete relationship. Finally, I do own this story, I do own you, so please let me know if something doesn't seem right or if you see my story being copied in someone else's book/fanfic. Thank you! Now here is the real Prologue!

Info: (Y/K) Your Kingdom (You should know the rest)

A lost princess...Hold up, that's no way to start a story. 

*Clears throat* Once upon a time.....not that kind of story...

*deadpans hard* In a kingdom far, far away, live a happy family. A loving and sweet queen, a loving strong king, their first princess who is shy but kind and lastly, their youngest child by 20 minutes, a little boy who is as strong as the king. One day, as the family was celebrating their children's birthday, everyone was having fun. It was just the four of them having a fun time together, the servants were dismissed for the evening except for the knights and the head butler and maid. Everyone in their kingdom of (Y/k) loved the family for being an amazing roll-model, having a fair yet tyrant king, and the gems and jewels of the entire kingdom the two twins. They looked exactly the same except the boy was a bit shorter than the girl. Their hair color was the same, the eyes and their figure (as much as you can be). To be funny, they even had their hair the same length. They were inseparable. Anyways, As the party continued, it was soon time for their bedtime which was extended till 12:00, or (24:00). The parents helped the tired children to bed and retired as well. About an hour later though, disaster struck. No one saw it coming. I hoard of angry bandits came into the castle taking out over 50 Guards, their goal was to eliminate the royal family. It was only their 8th birthday, yet that was their intention. Letting them have one more day to celebrate before they thought, they would be the new rulers of (Y/K). 

The twins still slept but one of them, the 1st princess woke up to hear glass shattering. She quickly grabbed her brother who was still sleeping and put him in a secret base under a few floor boards in their close, it had a secret opening inside there to get out into the forest behind the castle. He slept there peacefully, she put a blanket and her necklace with him and  closed the hidden hatch. She grabbed a sword she kept by her window and slowly crept out to find her parents. Once she got their, an explosion, loud and thunderous came barring out of the parents bedroom. She quickly runs into the room to find no signs of her parents, except her father's sword and her mother's ring. She grabs them before running down back to her room to get back to her little brother. She enters the room when she spots them. The people who are responsible for this attack. They were wearing white and red feathered masks that covered their eyes only, and white cloaks now cloaked in blood. When she slammed the door in, it was too late. They grabbed her, one with a knife grabbed her arm and sliced the symbol of demons onto her chest before throwing her out the window with the knife sticking out of her back. Her body landed with a crack, her eyes open but tears flooded down. The last thing she saw was her brother's back running away into the forest. She smiles as her eyes draw closed.

~11 Years later~

A girl with in a black cloak walked through town of Clarines. Her cloak hid her (h/l), (h/c) hair, and her (e/c) eyes, she walked around looking for medicine. For who? Well, that would be too much of a spoiler. She finds an herbalist and gets pain killers and medicine or open wounds. Once she has those items, she quickly makes it back to her horse and gets on. As She started riding out of the town, a man jumped out from the forest, tossing the girl off her horse. Her horse rides back into the woods close to Clarines. The man quickly starts to charge the girl with a knife glistening with a purple oil. Poison. The girl pulls out her sword to counter it. The man's movements were panicked and forced, he gets the upper hand and gets her into the road. On the other side of the road? The ocean. It's a small rocky cliff into the ocean below. Suddenly, the sound of horses galloping quickly catches the girl's attention, she fights back harder getting the upper hand until the man kicked her shin and spit in her face. Disgusted she stumbled backwards, but not before her sword goes through and pierces the heart of the psychotic mad man. He laughed as he died. The horse were too close to make a run for it. She jumps up but has a sharp, prickling pain crawling through her lower abdomen. Her vision starts to wobble a little.

Soon the horses are right in her face. She stops and considers jumping down the cliff knowing she'd surely survive. I looked up to see a boy with short white hair, dressed as a noble and four other people beside him. One has short blue hair, A girl dressed as a knight, a girl with stunning bright red hair, and a man that looks more like a bandit than a knight. 

"What happened here?" Asks the short white haired boy. The red head gasps and jumps off checking on the man.

"Dead...Did you kill him sir?" She looks at the girl, she simply shakes her head.

"Until you tell us what happened here, I'll be taking you into custody." The short blue haired man said as the girl knight and the bandit moved to contain me. She puts her hands up and allows them to take her onto the horse. She whistles quickly startling the group but realized it could have been a trap. When they heard a horse galloping closer they were ready with their swords. When only the horse appears they become confused. The girl puts her hand on the forehead of the horse and taps lightly behind the ear. The horse stomps its' foot 4 times and nods its' head before speeding away towards the mountains.

"What was that?" The white haired boy asked but received no answer as they took the girl into custody in the castle. 

This, is how our story begins.