Rebirth

His movements were erratic. He felt sick and the wanting need to throw up. Trudging to the nearest railing, his body felt heavy and he couldn't take it anymore.

His body.

Was it even his now? It wasn't his to begin with why should he keep it? He doesn't deserve it after all the damage he's done to it.

Pulling his(?) body up against the railing, he threw his umbrella back and lifted a leg over the railing.

"Sir!" MePad grabbed the discarded umbrella and ran towards MePhone. 4 to be exact. "Sir, what are you doing?"

4 stared at his former assistant, frozen just over the railing. He gulped, and spoke with disgust in his voice, "What do you want?"

"Sir, I-" MePad took a few steps closer.

"Alright, first off, you gotta stop... calling me Sir. It's stupid. It's too formal. I hate it." 4 stopped MePad right then and there, then continued. "Secondly, burn that umbrella. I'm... not gonna need it."

MePad tilted his head. Walking closer, he said, "Sir- 4, I am simply curious of what you are doing. You seem to be doing something very dangerous and I do not want you to..."

Honestly, at this point, 4 wasn't listening. He was too tired to. Staring down at the abyss below the cliff and looking back MePad, he jumped.

Eyes widening at what his former boss had just done, MePad sped over to the railing but missed 4's hand by a great amount and watched in horror as his boss- no, brother break into pieces and blood.

Hands cupping over his mouth and staggering back, a flash of light came behind him, startling MePad and revealing a man(?) almost engulfed in black. If it were not for its pale white skin, yellow snake eyes, and bright magenta accents, this thing would be a giant black blob.

MePad, still shocked from the suicide and the fact that a man(?) just appeared before him, turned his head and was frozen in place. The thing's feet hit the ground with a pomf and it made its way to MePad. It looked at him like a doctor at a patient.

After a few look arounds, the thing finally settled in front of MePad in a power stance. When it eventually spoke, it had a light British accent. "Greetings. I am the Snake of Resetting Eyes. How may I be of service to you?"

MePad was very confused. After a solid minute(the thing didn't even blink), MePad had asked, "What is happening?"

The snake sighed and spoke again. "Of course, you are new at this and you wouldn't know anything about us. Let me start over. I am a snake you gained some time ago. I am here to aid you in your goal."

"Meaning?"

The snake, getting very impatient at MePad, snapped its fingers and the world soon got very fast.

-

"Ah!"

Gasping for air and sitting up in a bed, MePad recognized this place as he looked. This was where he woke up when he first died. Looking at the foot of the bed, he found the snake thing glaring at him.

Backing up and hitting the wall, MePad now had a snake up on the bed glaring at him. Before he could say anything though, the door slammed open to reveal MePhone holding MePad's tablet. MePhone4.

"Hey, so Toilet accidentally killed you and destroyed your tablet so we're holding off the episode until it's fixed." 4's eyes glazed over MePad before turning around and saying, "Food's on the 1st floor if you want any." And then he left.

MePad, still as a doll, just looked at the wall and whispered, "What the fuck."

"Eh, don't ask too many questions." The Snake was now laying down, in between MePad's legs, an indifferent expression worn.