Wild Thing, Stop Your Teasing: Shen Wei

Author's Note:
You know those moments when you want to write filthy, filthy smut but feelings happen? Damn fucking Weilan I swear, this piece doesn't even resemble what I had initially intended for it to be. Regardless, this whole fic is dedicated to my Gege Pandoraylam (for giving me the plot bunny and letting me go wild with it) and my honey bunny fkyb (Chrysomie) for your wonderful "Kitchen Disasters" fic that fueled this whole lollipop sucking thing. Bahahahaha.

Hope you guys enjoy this shiz that I slaved over for a week. (Blame this for the non-update for my other two multichaptered fics because feelings is hard and adulting is harder D:)

Still unbeta'd and same crappy writing style so all mistakes are mine.

____________

They say the first road to acceptance is to admit that you have a problem. And Shen Wei, well, he knows he has a rather life sized problem in the form of Zhao Yunlan.

He is the first to admit, that concentration and detached professionalism is a foreign concept whenever Yunlan is in touching distance, further exacerbated when he has that damned lollipop in his mouth. Yunlan's accused him more than once of being a conversation killer. Aloof. Cold. It isn't like he does this on purpose. It's only that, Zhao Yunlan is very distracting and it's hard to keep up a conversation when half the time he just tends to stare.

Shen Wei's eyelid twitch as Yunlan unwraps another lollipop, closes his spit-shiny lips around the spherical head while looking at Shen Wei under dark eyes and thick lashes. Fists clenched on his pant leg, Shen Wei swallows and tamps down the urge to grab Yunlan across the table.

They're currently pouring over crime scene photos in Yunlan's apartment in hopes of finding more clues that could lead them to their yet unnamed murderer, and Shen Wei knows he's supposed to be focusing on the photos laid out on Yunlan's table, but it's hard to think when Yunlan absently makes small moaning noises in between slightly-muffled observations, and the indecent suckling of his preferred sweet.

Yunlan's holding the lollipop stick against his parted lips, tongue laid flat against the rounded candy as he rolls it around his mouth. He suckles on the candy leisurely, spit-shiny lips spread against the sticky surface of the lollipop, before a pink tongue darts out again to prod the rounded head with small insistent, kittenish licks. He alternates between licking and sucking, repeats it a few times to Shen Wei's utter torture, and once Yunlan's had his fun, he pushes the head fully into his mouth, turns the stick so Shen Wei can see the outline of the candy protrude against his cheek, and then lets out a satisfied hum.

Rinse. Repeat.

Shen Wei, also known as the Black Robed Envoy, whose name makes Dixingians who hear it quake in fear, dies a little inside. Miserably, Shen Wei crosses his legs, folds his hands atop his lap and willfully tries to kill the hardness in his slacks.

It's truly a kind of exquisite torture, how Yunlan's been sucking on cherry flavored lollipops as of late, as it makes his lips look just that extra red and shiny, seemingly abused, swollen, giving off the impression that Yunlan's been constantly sucking something... wider, longer, thicker, bringing up too vivid memories of intimate nights with Kunlun.

It had been just like this before, Kunlun's eyes fixed on Shen Wei, sending him heat-filled stares, a flash of teeth and a slip of a nubile tongue, mischievous grin on his lips as Kunlun pleasures him with his mouth. Only Yunlan's mouth is nowhere near where Shen Wei wants it to be, and is entirely too happily oblivious as to how much all the damn sucking, and the eye fluttering as he recounts possible murder suspects, is eating away at Shen Wei's self-restraint.