Cameron Dallas Imagines

*Heyyy Guys. This is my first book. So Please Bear With Me! Remember Stay Cloudy With Me.*

"Okay, Please be safe Y/N, Pay attention to the road, Don't speed, and stay off your phone. I don't want you to get hurt..." Cameron spoke through the phone as you made your way to his house after a long day of work.

"I Promise Cameron...." You replied as a heartwarming feeling filled your body as you analyzed what he said to you moments ago.

"I love you too much to let you get hurt. I mean it Y/N... Where are you?" He explained. 

"I'm getting on the freeway entrance near downtown." 

"Since you have to take the freeway, please watch your surroundings especially cause it's a friday night and there's stupid people in this town." 

"Cameron" You raise your voice with a little giggle following along. " I Know I Will." You continued

"Okay, I'm going to let you go now. I have a pumpkin spice latte awaiting your arrival and these lips are too.. I love you babe."

"I love you too.... Bye" 

The Line Went Dead As Your Music Resumed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 45 mins on the freeway due to accidents causing traffic, you reach your house. You unplug everything and hide all personal things and step out of the Honda Accord car you've had for 3 years now. You hurry to the door to be greeted by your golden haired Great Dane. As you shuffle further to the back of the house you find Cameron asleep on the leather couch, and starbucks drinks on the coffee table resting in front of him. You're too tired to go upstairs so you kick off your white converse, remove your soft jeans, and make your way to the small laundry room off of the living room to find a full basket of folded laundry. After you remove a few clean undergarments from the basket you reacha diamond supply co. shirt that belongs to Cameron. Once you slip it on to your petite body, you make your way to where Cameron is asleep and sleep into his grip while you join his deep sleep.

Soon after you lay down he mumbles into your lush hair.

"I'm glad you're home cause you're always going to be safe with me."

*Hope you like it. This is my first book I ever written before! more will be comming soon! I would like to give a shoutout to my new friend StayBeautifulForLife She is a wonderful person. Remember To Stay Cloudy With Me*