Prologue

When a soldier leaves his home for protecting his country, he is sacrificing his biggest happiness just for the sake of citizens living in that country.

A soldier's life is full of sacrifices. His sufferings aren't limited to his own self even his family suffers in his absence.

what will happen when a POW- Prisoner of war will return home after 4 years and meet his wife who is waiting for him.
_____________________________________

Destiny played a dirty game with two people who were about to start their new life and separated them for 4 years.

Neil Khanna an honest soldier who went for protecting his country from its enemies was held captivated for 4 years. He was tortured badly and now he is back in his country. He is elated to see his family but one thing is bothering him i.e. his wife Avni. He is thinking continuously about her. Has she moved on ? Is she waiting for me ? These questions were surrounding his brain as they weren't able to share a couple relationship.

They both were tied with the thread of arrange marriage. When they came to Khanna mansion after their wedding, Neil was called for duty.

Avneil weren't able to talk much as they didn't know each other well. Avni greeted him with smile and said all the best, he smiled back and left for his duty towards his country.

They both are the victims of Destiny as they both were separated on their wedding day for 4 years and Avni is still waiting for Neil as she was having hopes that Neil is fine and he will comeback.

Let's join them in their journey.

___________

So here is another story. It is a short story.

Do drop your views

Much love
Thanks 💖