Chapter I

"hey (y/n)?" rika your roommate said. "uh huh." was your reply meaning carry on. "a couple of my friends are going to stay here while their  apartment gets fixed. Apparently one of them set it on fire." great humans that means social activities in turn I have to act normal 'why don't you just kill her and leave. It would be fun.' shut up brain I like it here and I kill plenty of people anyway. After replying with a kay you go back to playing your game its a horror game. You get hungry halfway through and go get a snack. As you're walking back there is a knock on the door. "can you get the door (y/n)?" rika yells from her room. You unlock and open the door to be greeted by four fellow human lifeforms. A fuchsia haired girl stomps up to you. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT-" I may have kneed her in the gut to shut her up. "Can you please shut the f*ck up-" oh right be normal huh well that failed. I punch myself in the head for being an idiot. I help yeller to her feet and set her on the sofa. Now would be a good time to note that you're not wearing any pants, the boys were looking at you with flushed faces. You were only wearing a shirt and hoodie and obviously panties. Skrew dis you think and..... Bite your arm making it bleed, you licked the blood of your arm enjoying the taste. (I actually like the taste of blood weird I know) everyone looks at you astonished.

The guys P.O.V

we were both confused and worried when the girl bit her arm so hard it drew blood even more so when she licked it off of her arm. "tasty!" Ashia ran towards her. "are you okay miss?" she simply nodded.

"I'm perfectly fine." came her reply

Rika pov

I know this was probably a bad idea, but oh well.

Again shit other chapters will be better. So sorry the first like three quarters of this were written like a year ago