CONTEST

OKAY I'M SORRY I HAVN'T MADE A SMUT BUT I'M ALMOST FINISHED SO WAIT!!!

Now to the point, I like contest and smut so I'm doing a smut finishing contest. 
What the fuck is that you ask?
well pretty much I have some story's that need ending so I'm going to post the beganning of the story and you have to finish it.

What am I suppost to do? 
Thanks for asking!
I'm going to start the smut and your ending it and when you finish conment down below and I will check it out and others can too!

Rules:
1. your chose if its fluff smut or rape I really don't care
2. you can start where I left off or you can use the whole thing still don't care
3. when you are done comment 'Sinner' and that will let me know you are done

What do I get if I win?
What ever you want just make it simple and I can't send you anything BUT what you can ask for Ex: 2 page story with any fandom and you pick Fluff, Smut, and what ever else. You X any person or fandom you want (I'll even do more then one person if you want) Fluff or smut. or Just to make thing diffrent You X Me (because I'm super lonley) but if you pick that I may not do smut (unless you really want me too)

And when you pick which one you want I also need to know whos top and who bottom because people like diffrent things

Last thing, I'm ok with gay people so when you pick when you win don't be scared to be a girl with a girl or a boy with a boy because I personly like storys whit gay people more but that could just be because I'm gay and straight people calm down I'll do what ever you want too so hold your tits.

So...

Let the games began~