"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you."

𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑰 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑫 to see the night when your eyelids slowly drop and your body tilts itself to reach my crooked mouth.

begging for a slice of Heaven at a wedding in Hell, seize my wrist when i begin to walk away from you and glue my shoes to the pavement.

wait for my mind to become more pliant, all it takes is a little flick of your tongue as it rolls across your top lip. all it takes is the subtle notion of my name on the wind coming from your lungs.

but, i bite back the blood so that it doesn't spill out of my mouth when i turn around to face you and there's a knife stuck in my chest, the remnants of a boy that i had just laid down to rest, slain by my words and my indecisiveness.

i'm guilty, and i feel it now worse than i ever did. prevarication, a cancer as aformentioned, that is the name scrawled on my birthright, etched out in my own script.

if i said that i did it for you, which is undoubtedly so, would you smile sadly and take me home? or would i need not say anything, for the truth was something you had already known?

eyes of a pretty hue, yours are that and summer blue. i know this to be true because with them you touched me and i never recovered.

i tried to kill you off as well, but your wraith, still near me, hovered.