Little Jack Horner

Jack Horner was the most mischievous boy of his School. All teachers were fed up by scolding him.
But Jack didn't listen  to anyone. He himself knew that noone had the power to control him.
On a certain day Jack's had beaten up a student of his school for not sharing his tiffin.Jack's mother was called to school and complaints were showered upon him.He was sent back home.He was happy to get a holiday.
After reaching home,Jack entered the kitchen to steal a chocolate biscuit.But Jack's mother was looking for an opportunity.As soon as he entered the kitchen,she locked the door from outside.''Enjoy!!",she shouted from outside.There was no reply from the other side.
Jack thought that mum might be smart but not smarter than him.
He started a thorough search of the kitchen and soon found the shiny box peeping from under the table.
The box had a card on it which read___
For Mr & Mrs Watson

Greetings
Mrs Horner

When Jack's mother opened the door after about an hour,she could not understand how to react. The expensive pie which she had bought to gift to the Watson family was placed on Jack's lap.Jack had inserted his thumv in the pie and pulled out a plum.
He looked at his mother and said,''What a good boy am I!!"