Chapter 1: The Graboid Girl

No POV

Deep underneath a desert, is a member of a race of prehistoric monsters. These monster girls are known as Graboids. While her nest had matured and moved on, she stayed in her Graboid form. She didn't know why. She had been constantly teased by her nest mates. She couldn't become a Shrieker, so her inner bodies matured, becoming more womanly and buxom. Very buxom. She now had an hourglass figure, with G cup breasts. Her inner heads sighed with loneliness. She does remember a person who had once been her friend. She remembers him as a boy called Y/n.

                                                                                          (She looks like this

                (She looks like this. Also, you're wearing what that lucky guy above has)

Y/n POV

                   Stupid cousins dragging me out into the desert. What's the point? The last time I was dragged out here, I met and lost my only friend. My parents consider humans above all other creatures. That's why I hate my parents. Some people say, "Y/n, why hate your parents? Your family is one of the richest in the world!" That's exactly the reason. My parents try to control me, so I've only made friends who just suck up to my parents, and they like it. But I've always liked people who didn't care who I was, who my family was. What it know who my family is? Before my parents were corrupted by fame, my family was descended from a ancient line of noble warriors, who hosted supernatural beings. My dad is a host for the God of lightning, Zeus. That got to his head REAL quick. My mom, she's the host of Ishtar, goddess of war, love and fertility. That also got to her head. Who do I host? The Dragon God, king of the storms and seas. Ryujin. A being whose host should not be in a desert. Of all places. Snapping back to reality after particularly strong bump in the back of the Jeep we're riding in.

"You okay cousin?"

"Fine."

"Have you heard of the Graboids, Shriekers and Ass-Blasters that have been living in the area? I want to meet one."

"To do what? Satisfy your perverted antics?"

"Fuck off."

Suddenly that ground starts to shake, and the Jeep starts to swerve.

"What the Hell is going on?!"

"Something big is chasing us!"

"Drive faster!"

"I am driving as fast as the car can take us!"

Feeling like this wasn't exciting enough, I shifted the wind currents to blow directly in front of us. A wall of sand blows in front of us.

"Oh, shit! Sandstorm!"

"You guys keep going, I'll hold off that thing and dispels the sandstorm!"

"Ok! Don't get killed!"

Dumbasses. Of course they'd value their own lives over my own. They stop the car, and I jump out. The sand shifts and caves in slightly from the subterranean passage of whatever is following us. It's bursts up and three things grab hold of me. Three incredibly busty women, with bright orange skin and small horns. They wrap their arms around my limbs and drag me into their larger worm mouth. Then I black out.

Time skip

I awake with a groan. My head rests against something soft. I rub my eyes and see one of the girls staring cheerily down at me with blood red eyes. Those eyes...

"Tila?"

"Yep!"

"It's been so long!"

"Mhm. As payment, let's have some... fun."

"Eh?"

Lemon Start!
No POV

Tila's middle head pulls down (Y/n)'s jeans and boxers and stares at his half erect dick. She purrs approvingly, before slowly licking the tip. It slowly rises up to its fully erect state, 10 inches. Little love hearts seem to appear in Tila's eyes, and her middle head begins to gently suck on (Y/n)'s dick. Her left head moves up to (Y/n)'s face, and positions her clit above his mouth.

"Lick it. Please~"

He gently licks her outer folds, before pushing in deeper. The heads moan simultaneously, and the middle head increases her pace. (Y/n) groans, and speaks, being muffled by the middle head sitting on his face.

"Tila! I'm gonna cum!"

The middle head quickens her pace, before (Y/n) releases a massive amount of cum into her mouth. She gulps it down, and smiles.

"Sooooooo good~ Now for the good part."

She raises her hips and positions her self over his dick. She then slams down, and lets out a scream of pleasure and pain. A bit of orange blood trickles from her pussy. (Y/n), despite being overwhelmed by pleasure, gently raises his left hand, as his right was being used by the right head to finger her. He then gently squeezes the middle heads breasts causing her to moan louder.

"It's okay. I-I think I can move now."

She then slowly starts to bounce. She gasps in pleasure, and slowly starts to quicken her pace.

"Oh!~ Oh, Fuck!~ This feels so good!~~"

(Y/n) starts to buck his hips upwards. Tila's middle head's roll backwards and her back arches.

"(Y/n)! Ah~ I'm gonna cum soon! Oh, fuck yes~ harder thrust harder."

He obliges, and thrusts upwards with more force, while also quickening his licking of the left heads pussy, the fingering of the right heads pussy, and groping the middle heads breasts. They all scream in pleasure and arch their backs, and they all cum, along with (Y/n), who pumps massive strings of seed into Tila's womb. Her left head removes herself from his face and he takes a large breath. The three heads all lay on top of him, purring.

Lemon over!

"Thank you. I-no, WE really needed that."

"No*pant* problem. Next time though, let me breathe more."

"Don't count on it."

(Y/n) sighs, then pulls on his boxers and jeans. He then lies against the bosom of the middle head, stroking her hair affectionately. She purrs again, and snuggles into his hand.

"I love you, (Y/n)~"

"Love you too, Tila."

(Whew! That was tough! This was my first lemon, so tell me what you think. Hope you enjoyed!)