Chapter 1

"Adalynn wake up " adalynn who's adalynn .
You may be confused but I am to so let's start from the beginning. It all started when I was just a baby the doctors came with some news to tell my mom and grandma by the way I never got to meet my dad and I missed out on the father daughter dance but back to the story they told them I wouldn't be able to make it to age of 13 but here I am 17 and proud . So when I was 12 I was scared because my mom and grandma told me every night before I went to sleep they loved me and I would be missed but I was confused because they never told me what was going to happen that night. So when I reached the age 14 my grandma was surprised my mom wasn't there to see because she had died in a car accident . But now I'm growing normal and living my best life until I moved from New York to California my whole life changed . So the next day was my first day of school and i met a girl that was new like me her name was madalynn I really like her name so from that day on we were best friends . One day I got home and texted madalynn to see what we were going to do that night but we both was left clueless of what we were going to do so we just went to the mall. We went to one store and that's when I met denverpark high school bad boy and everything changed.