Adym Alyxander Yorba

A = You ( your name is Acacia)

A/BFF =Ashia (ur best friend)

AY= Adym Yorba (BFF's Boyfriend)

S= Sawyer ( Adyms brother)

Your sitting on your bed going through your instagram, then you get a notification saying that you are tagged in a picture that Adym had posted 3 mins ago. You press the notification and it's a picture of Adym and your best friend Ashia kissing. You were kind of jelly (Jealous) because you really like Adym, but you know that he is your best friend's boyfriend and you don't want to mess up your realationship with Ashia. You have liked him ever since you laid eyes on him which was before he started dating Ashia or before he even knew her. You and Adym hang out sometimes when ashia is not around but it's okay because Ashia knows. Ashia wants you and Adym to spend time together.

Then you get a message from Adym

Ay - Hey, do you want to hang out today?

You always get happy when you guys hang out

A - Hey, yeah sure. You do you hair and get dressed in something like this:

You text Adym telling him that you are ready and to come pick you up

AY - I'm on my way just going to pick up Starbucks real quick. What do you want?

A - Okay. I want a chocolate chip Frappuccino. Thx :*

AY - Np, beautiful.

Adym always calls you Beautiful and you love it when he calls you that. You heart starts to melt when he calls you a sweet name.

AY - like this:

A - yeah

AY - Great. I'm on my way

A - Cool. syl

He arrives at you house and honks the horn to let you know he's there. You come running out the house with one foot in the air because you trying to tie your shoe while walking. lol. You get in the car and Adym hands you your frapp. You take a 30 sec sip and realized that it's cold so you get a brain freeze.

A - AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

AY -What?! What's wrong.

A - A brain freeze. You say while holding your head

Not realizing it, someone was hiding in the back seat. It was Sawyer. Sawyer is Adym's brother who loves to play pranks on every one. Sawyer peaks over the seats and Jumps out and scares you and Adym.

S - BOOO!!

A & AY - AHHHHH!!

AY -SAWYER!! What the hell bro! You almost made me crash into something. You can't do that bro.

A - Sawyer! Yay!

Sawyer is like a brother to you and you love it when he comes over because he helps you with your homework and cooks you your fav... Chicken Alfredo.

     S - Hey, Sis

S - Hey, Sis

You haven't seen Sawyer in a while because he was on tour with his best friend.

A - OMG, I missed you so much. When did you come back? You have to tell me everything. Your hair changed and- 

S - Okay, slow down. I tell you everything later.

I'll make a part 2. It wont be now, but it will be later

Hope you enjoyed :)