coming out ✨

lewis and adam have been together for awhile now, and they finally decided to tell there fans. only their closest friends knew, and fans shipped them a lot, so it's now or never right?

lewis and adams' favorite group chat bhc always shipped them, so they decided to tell them first.
"so um, h-how should we do this?" lewis blurted out, being a little nervous. this could go right, or horribly horribly wrong. "well, i just sent them this. so uh that's fun." lewis looked at adams phone and bursted out into laughter, punching adam lightly on the shoulder. the dm read 'wish i could see that lewis bloke naked, bet hes got a massive shlong x' adam giggled. "you're such a fucking moron. i hate you sometimes." lewis said, and quickly smiles at adam, and he smiled back. adam leant over and cuddled up to lewis, giving him a kiss on the cheek, blushing. a simple "you are so cute" came from lewis' mouth. adam, being the smart ass he is goes, "i know." with a smirk. "watch it you tory goth." lewis laughed. lewis followed his cute laugh with a "alright mate let's get this done and over with."

~~~

they thought for a minute, then it all came to adams mind. "lew? why don't we just take a picture of us kissing and send it?" before lewis could answer Adam was already on the camera app, and adam swiftly jumped on lewis' lap and connected their lips. he snapped the picture, still kissing his one and only. they pulled away from the kiss, "sure" lewis said, then giggled. "to late!" adam said pointing to his phone.

~~~

adam sent the photo to the bhc group chat with the a simple "love him" under it. that will make the fans go wild. both of their phones started blowing up spammed capital letters all over the place, omg's and curses with questions if they can post it. it seemed like everything was just so perfect. they loved their fans and their fans loved them.

{{love u bhc}}
-thank you for reading-
~adam, lewis, if ur reading this,,,,, im sorry~