Hope

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. The new uniform has checkers and it actually makes me want to puke. Back in London everything was fine. Well, I didn't like it but I was used to hating it. What if I hate it here even more? Doubt and regret was cursing through my head. I was never popular but I had good friends. This is terrifying not knowing if people will like me or just ignore me or what.
I just got in the car. There's no going back now. Fuck. I'm so awkward there's no way anyone will want to be friends with me.
Ok I'm out the car. I survived this much somehow. I took in the surroundings, it was so pretty. Everything here was like from a movie. I couldn't make up anything more perfect.
Egh.
Suddenly I had the taste of shampoo in my mouth and I was laying under someone.
' oh my god. Fuck, are you ok? I'm so sorry'
His hand reached out but I was too busy staring at him, he was so beautiful. He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His mouth had drawn into a hard line across his face. His perfect lips ripe for the kissing. His strong hands, slightly rough, held mine as he stared deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but blush. His smile etched its way back into his face. His body was warm and toned as he pulled me up, comforting to the touch. His voice was deep, with a serious tone.
'I don't know you, are you new?'
'Em Yeah, I moved here from london'
'Ah I love you accent.'
'Em thanks' I looked down and realised that he was still holding my hand.
'Oh sorry' he looked at the floor and smirked 'not every day I hold such a pretty girls hand'
I laugh 'well I have to go now I hope we get to hold hands some time again' he winked at me and walked away briskly. Just as suddenly as he came he was gone. I was still confused by what happened. I walked through the door and merged into the crowd of people.

(Pic is super hot guy who knows her of her feet ;) )