Married To Her

If you are new to this type of one-shots then let me break it down for you:

Y/N is your name
GIP is a girl with a penis
GxG is a girl having a relationship with another girl.
Got it? Alright, then proceed on reading.
Ps. If you're weird out about this then you better turn back or endure it😂

-Lauren-

"I now pronounce these two women married, you may now kiss" I smiled widely when the priest finally spoke the words that I have been waiting for the entire day, I bit my bottom lip when my lover, soulmate, best friend softly grasped my chin with her fingers "Gladly.." she whispered before leaning in.

I let out a deep breath through my nose once her lips met mine. Our families, friends, and other guests stood up from their seats and started clapping, cheering, some were even crying, okay that was definitely my mother.

I giggled against our kiss making Y/N pull away with an amused smiled etched on her face "What are you giggling about?" she asked as she snaked her arms around my waist, I shivered at the contact "Mama's crying, again" I informed as I wrapped my arms around her broad shoulders.

Y/N chuckled before turning a little to face the crowd "Are you okay Mama J?" I playfully smacked her arm but soon faced my mom when she started speaking "Yes, just being extra" she jokes as she wiped her tears with a napkin that my father gave.

"I'm so proud of you honey" I turned to face behind me when I heard a voice, my eyes widened when I saw Y/N's parents "Thank you guys" Y/N smiled at them while I shyly looked at them "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Grey"

Christian or Mr. Grey smiled widely at me before Mrs. Grey pulled me in for a tight hug "Please take care of my baby" she whispered in my ear making me shiver, the Greys do have that effect.

"Okay mom, stop scaring my wife" Y/N chuckled wholeheartedly as she gently wrapped her arm around my waist, I placed my hand over hers "I will Mrs. Grey"

They both waved me off "Too formal, please, call us as your own parents, we're family now" Christian or Papa G chuckled out before placing a hand on his wife's lower back "Well then, we better get going since I know the two of you are excited for tomorrow"

Y/N nods with a smile "Of course, we'll see you when we get back" both her parents gave us toothless grins before waving goodbye as they went their way.

I felt my lips form into a smirk once I thought about our honeymoon, but soon my smirk fell when I felt a hand trailing down from my back and stopping on my ass, I bit my bottom lip to stop a moan coming out once my lover gripped it harshly "Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?" she whispered in my ear.

I glanced at her and smirk before playfully slapping her hand away from my backside "I don't know, why don't you find out?" My eyes darkened once I saw Y/N staring at me with wide eyes, I kissed her cheek before walking towards my friends and family.

"Lauren!" Four girls squealed once they saw me and soon I was engulfed with a group hug, I glanced over their heads and saw my parents staring at us with adoration.

"Girl, you look fly!" Dinah gasped as she grabs my hand and twirls me around to show off my dream wedding dress, I giggled "Thanks DJ, you don't look too bad yourself"