Prologue

A/N: Just some music does not go with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storm-

* Oldest son/1st child of Gray and Juvia

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Ethen, Mary, Gale, Nashi, and Ellie.

Nashi -

* Oldest Daughter/1st child of Natsu and Lucy

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Ethen, Ellie, Gale, Mary, and Storm

Ethen-

* Oldest son/1st child of Erza and Jellal

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Nashi, Ellie, Gale, Mary, and Storm

Ellie-

* Oldest daughter/1st child of Elfman and Evergreen

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Nashi, Ethen, Gale, Mary, and Storm

Gale-

* Oldest son/1st child of Gajeel and Levy

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Nashi, Ethen, Ellie, Mary, and Storm

Mary-

* Oldest daughter/1st child of Marijane and Laxus

* 15 years old

* Best friends/team with Nashi, Ethen, Ellie, Gale, and Storm

A/N: These are just the main characters.

Storm's POV

We were at a party for Aunt Erza and Uncle Jellal's daughter, Jewel, because she just finished her first mission by herself, even though she fell asleep an hour after the party started, what? She was only 4 and her older brother, Ethen, took her home.

Me and Nashi were hanging out because everyone else our age went home and partly because we wanted to make our dads mad ;). Our parents only let us have 5 mugs of beer, I had 15 and Nashi had around a barrel and a half, she would of had more, but she and Aunt Cana had a drinking contest and Aunt Lucy caught her so she got in trouble. You may think we drank a lot, but we still remembered everything, at least 2 days later;), because when we were like 5 our parents always went on jobs and left us with Aunt Cana and she gave us like half a mug a day, that is also why we call her Aunt Cana instead of just Cana.Nashi had a bit much so I decided to take Nashi home and because Dad and Uncle Natsu were fighting again and Mom and Aunt Lucy were yelling at them.

I decided to go to my house, because it was closer than Nashi house or Mom and Dad's house, I moved out of the house a couple of months ago even thought I was begging to since I was 12,that is how annoying my siblings are, but I got to move out a couple of months ago because there was another sibling coming. Everyone else ( Ellie, Gale, Ethen, and Mary) has their on house for different reasons, other than Nashi. When we got there, I put Nashi in my bed and went to go to sleep on the couch, when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

Time Skip to morning

Nashi's POV

I woke up at Storm's house and decided to take a shower. After about 25 minuets, I got out, dried of and got dressed. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Storm was awake.

"Want to go to the guild together?"I asked.

"Sure, let me get dressed first." Storm said.

"Okay."

I left the room and went and sat on the couch.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ ~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ A/N: Sorry if this is bad and tell me if I spelled any thing wrong or if I have grammar mistakes so I can fix them. Thank you for reading and please vote.