Still the same (?)

"What?"

"Just like what I said before, we'll have a collaboration with Trigger and you guys has to stay in the same dorm as them"

Everyone unconsciously glance at Riku who seemed to be fine. They know that their center had a bad experience with Trigger's center. They know how cold Trigger's center toward his 'brother', they were worried but beyond expectations, their center accepted it all as if nothing.

"Nanase-san" call Iori slowly after Trigger go.

They happened to be in the same hotel as Trigger while in Okinawa.

Riku look a bit sad when he saw his brother ignoring him. But he closed his eyes and sighed, "you don't need to worry" said him with smile

Those who saw Riku smiling without burden were a little confused. Realizing their confusion, Riku said, "If Tenn-nii doesn't want to be my brother again, I don't mind. It's a bit painful when he no longer recognizes me as his younger brother, but, we are both in a different world from before, he with his new family and I with my new family" he chuckled a little,"I really can't imagine that we were one family before, especially twin"

They looked at Riku increasingly confused, he spoke as if they no longer had any relationship. He said everything without a burden.

"Our family is fall apart five years ago. Begins with the departure of Tenn-nii and ends with me being part of another family"

"Where is your parents?" ask Sogo

"They're dead in accident right after Tenn-nii left"

"Oh... I'm sorry for your lost" said Nagi feel bad

"No need, the positive thing is I can meet with my new family now" said Riku with smile

"They sound like a good family"

"They're" said Riku with a fond smile

"Is Kujo know about this?" ask Yamato

Riku lost in his though for a moment, "no"

"You're not planning to tell him?"

"I am, but I don't find a right moment"

After that incident Riku and Tenn's relationship did not experience any changes. Riku often tries to attract Tenn's attention and talking about it but Tenn always turns him down.

And during that time Riku never called Tenn as Tenn-nii again. They realized that Tenn was disturbed by that even though he didn't show it at all.

"How the collaboration will go manager?" Ask Riku doesn't aware with his surrounding

"A-ah, different from before, it'll be just you and Kujo-san meanwhile Iori-kun will be with Tamaki-kun, Sogo-san and Tsunashi-san"

Riku nod several time, "I understand"

They were a little worried about what might happen to the two of them. But Riku just smiled at them when he realized their worries. Don't know why his smile slightly eases their worries.

They do a meeting about the collaboration they will do in the near future. In the middle of their meeting, Riku's phone rang, distracting them all. Riku saw the name of the caller, "can I answer it first?"