The Itch (part 1)

I have had a strange feeling for a few days now. Today I have a lot of energy but I'm so tired at the same time. I'm sitting on my bed full of energy but also dead tired. My arm has been itchy the last few days. It drives me insane. I'm looking at my forearm for the first time since it started. Then I see it. There is something moving under my skin. It stirs again. It hurts. My muscles begin to become spasms and I notice that there is a lot that moves up to the surface. I do not know what it is. I can not move. I'm frozen of fear."BECA!" I finally shouted. "BECA SMETHING'S WRONG!""Em? What's up? "Beca Asked when she came in. "Emily Junk! You're going to hospital- "I didn't hear anymore. The next thing I know is that I'm in a hospital."Hey Baby. Can you remember what happened? "Asked beca lovingly."Hm. I remember you. "I said blurred. "I am tired""Okay, I'm coming tomorrow," Beca said, kissing me on my forehead.Then I fell asleep. A few hours later I wake up. The room is dark and it smells odd. I can see the outline of a person standing at the foot of the hospital bed. I think it's a man. The figure looks very masculine. I think is it? That is impossible. But it is. It's Beca's psycho father and he's got a knife! My heart is hammering. I'm starting to shake."Good day, Lille Emily. Can you remember me? "He said"Yes, I have not seen you since Beca and I got you thrown into the psychiatric hospital," I said scared. "How do you go out?""Let's just say there was a lot of blood," he said with a laugh. A laugh. He laughed at this. obviously he has no problem killing or injuring people. I will remember that. I'll try not come on his bad side.

Authers note. I'm sorry if this part sucks. and for all the mistakes. i hope you liked it though.