Chapter 1

*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* I groan, waking up from my alarm.

It's 7:30 AM on a Saturday. It's moving day for my friends and I. We're all moving to California for the summer to see how we like it. We're still in High School, besides Michelle and Carly, so they're staying there once Kayla and I leave back to Chicago for our senior year, then we're coming back!

I get up and brush my teeth, calling my friends to wake up. I'm wearing gym shorts, hoodie, tiffany blue nike running shoes, and my hairs up in a bun. I decided since today's gonna be a busy day putting everything together, I might as well be comfy. Thank god we already shipped our furniture to the appartment so it will all be there.

I walk downstairs to see my mom making me breakfast, "Well, this will be my last meal with you all til August!" My mom tries to hold back her tears. "I know, I'm gonna miss you."

"Aw mom!" I run up and hug her tightly. "It wont be long, I promise" I kiss her cheek and run back upstairs and put my phone charger, tooth brush, plane ticket, and car keys in my purse. My laptop and the charger are already in one of my suit cases. My room is so empty. Only thing in my room in my night stand and bed.

"What did you make me mom?"

"Pancakes, chocolate chip of course! Fruit salad and a cup of orange juice."

I smile, "Thanks mom! You're the best!" My mom flips her hair, "Thanks, I know." We both laugh. Oh I'm gonna miss her.

I eat really quickly because Michelle is on her way to come pick me up. "I want you to text me when you get on the plane, when you land, when you get to your appartment, and when you get everything settled in."

My mom is the person who wants to know whats going on every second. I laughed, "Okay mom! I know!" I drink the last of my OJ and bring my suit cases down stairs with my purse. "Michelle's here! Bye mom!"

I run and hug her for the last time. "Tell dad and Ashley I'll miss them." They're both still sleeping, what else is new.

Michelle knocks on the door to come help. "Hi Mrs. Salazar" "Hi Michelle!" Michelle grabs one suit case and I grab the other. "Bye mom! Love you" "Love you too! She shuts the door behind us and we put my bags and suit cases in Michelles trunk.

"I'm so excited!" I say texting Kayla we're gonna be at her house soon. "Me too! It'll be so weird once you leave but we dont have to think about that now." I chuckled and we blasted to some Steve Aoki.

We arrive at Kayla's house. She's packing her bags in her car. I roll down my window, "Hurry up! Our plane leaves in an hour and we still have to pick up Carly!"

She puts in her last bag and shuts the door. "I know I know!" She gets in the car and drives behind us.

We pick up Carly and we all make our way to O'Hare. We get our bags and we all make our way onto the plane.

3 1/2 hours later

Our plane lands and we get off and grab our suit cases/bags. We're all walking to get a taxi, I'm looking at the map and next thing I know I bump into someone "I'm sor....." I look up, it's this beautiful guy. He had an amazing face, brown eyes, hair that looks amazing to brush your fingers through, eyebrows were perfect & might I add, an amazing jawline. "I'm sorry." I finish saying.

He smiles looking down at me, "Nah it's all good cutie." He winks. I smiled wide and he did the same. "Come on Natalie! The taxi's here" I waved, "Bye." He smirked, "Bye"

YAY GUYS! This is my first fanfic I'm finally gonna keep track with! I'll add a chapter every day :) I might even add Chapter 2 later :) Sorry it was boring. It's also very detailed, which I personally like. But if you dont let me know :) Leave me some feedback and i'll try to inprove! Thanks and Love you all! Hope you all enjoyed it!

dm and/or tweet me on twitter if I should change something up or any ideas! @yourgilinsky 😘